Ratings for Dr. Noemi Schuller

Had a pretty good experience, the hygienist and the dental assistant where awesome! Very good at communicating. Dr. Schuller is friendly, but I wish she had communicated at but better. But overall the best dentist I have ever been too!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Great dentists, been coming here for years and don't think I'll ever switch. Great office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I've had a number of dentists over the years and I can honestly say Dr. Schuller is the best. She is meticulous, knowledgeable, kind, and a good communicator. My teeth are in better shape than they have ever been. She has done two crowns for me and they are technically perfect. I'm also grateful to her for identifying a significant issue that required periodontist expertise; she referred me to a fantastic periodontist. Dr. Schuller and her staff are simply wonderful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Awesome dentist!! Been seeing her for years and can’t recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Schuller is absolutely amazing! Her work is impeccable, she's very meticulous. She is sweet, caring, gentle and personable.The staff are wonderful and very punctual. I'm glad I found her and will be her patient until she retires. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Schuller and her staff are wonderful. She is so personable with her patients and really takes the time to get to know you and explain everything that's going on. The best office I have been to by far! :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

This is the third time I was kept waiting for the dentist who always seems to be late. To be fair the hygienists are good and super friendly.

Submitted November 16, 2018

Was kept waiting. Very poor social skills and incredibly rude.

Submitted October 22, 2018

Was kept waiting. Other than that was good experience.

Submitted March 7, 2018

Beyond thrilled to have found this office :) :) :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018