Ratings for Dr. Noemi Schuller

I've had a number of dentists over the years and I can honestly say Dr. Schuller is the best. She is meticulous, knowledgeable, kind, and a good communicator. My teeth are in better shape than they have ever been. She has done two crowns for me and they are technically perfect. I'm also grateful to her for identifying a significant issue that required periodontist expertise; she referred me to a fantastic periodontist. Dr. Schuller and her staff are simply wonderful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Awesome dentist!! Been seeing her for years and canโ€™t recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Schuller is absolutely amazing! Her work is impeccable, she's very meticulous. She is sweet, caring, gentle and personable.The staff are wonderful and very punctual. I'm glad I found her and will be her patient until she retires. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Schuller and her staff are wonderful. She is so personable with her patients and really takes the time to get to know you and explain everything that's going on. The best office I have been to by far! :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

This is the third time I was kept waiting for the dentist who always seems to be late. To be fair the hygienists are good and super friendly.

Submitted November 16, 2018

Was kept waiting. Very poor social skills and incredibly rude.

Submitted October 22, 2018

Was kept waiting. Other than that was good experience.

Submitted March 7, 2018

Beyond thrilled to have found this office :) :) :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Schuller and her staff are fantastic!! She does phenomenal crown work. She is also very pleasant, sweet and approachable. Willing to answer any and all questions. It's always a great time with the rest of the girls. I never fear going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Love, love, love Dr. Schuller and her entire staff!!! They are all so pleasant, organized,caring people... i have excellent and rather painless treatment every single visit! It took me quite a long time and a few very bad experiences before I found her and I am so happy I did... I do not hesitate at all to HIGHLY recommend her and her fabulous team! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017