Ratings for Dr. Noemi Schuller

Was kept waiting. Other than that was good experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Beyond thrilled to have found this office :) :) :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Schuller and her staff are fantastic!! She does phenomenal crown work. She is also very pleasant, sweet and approachable. Willing to answer any and all questions. It's always a great time with the rest of the girls. I never fear going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Love, love, love Dr. Schuller and her entire staff!!! They are all so pleasant, organized,caring people... i have excellent and rather painless treatment every single visit! It took me quite a long time and a few very bad experiences before I found her and I am so happy I did... I do not hesitate at all to HIGHLY recommend her and her fabulous team! 😃😃😃

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Not impressed she over charges and a dull personality

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I have been a patient for close to 10 years. Noemi is the best dentist I have ever had, she is sweet and professional and a perfectionist - she did my crown and I love it. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I am pleased to recommend Dr. Schuller as an excellent dentist. Initially, finding a dental practise that provided high level Infection Control techniques was a main priority for me. Dr. Schuller and her staff were not only responsive to my query but were pleased to “show off” their equipment and techniques. We have been attending the clinic for the last 10 years and find the office provides a warm and friendly environment while maintaining a professional and progressive level of care. The up to date knowledge, equipment and dental expertise is most appreciated. We are happy to refer both family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Schuller is the absolute best dentist!!!!! She is honest and treats her patients like she would her own family. I speak very highly of her and recommend her to anyone that is looking to have the best dental treatment they can have.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Noemi Schuller is a very good and helpful dentist. On the other hand her dentistry was run up quickly and her staff not always the best. Also now it's less organized. Anyway I still recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

OMG Dr Schuller is the best dentist, so kind and caring. I just wish I would have found her sooner, I would definately recommend this wonderful dentist to everyone,you will not be dissappointed,love her!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012