Ratings for Dr. Peter SY

Like the present secretary now, she is fair and does not have any favouritism . She may be abrupt but sometimes the patients are crude/rude themselves, especially the walk ins who always try to think they should be seen right away than the ones who have booked appointments.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Had him for 18 years and was not very helpful. Many of the times he underestimates the seriousness of a condition, brushing it off as nothing that bad. His wife, who is his secretary/receptionist is extremely rude and impatient, she speaks very quietley on the phone and often times will hang up on you. His other secretary, on the other hand is fairly nice, but I'm not so sure if she still works there.

Submitted August 16, 2017

Every time I've gone to him, I've always had to get a second opinion, and every time what Dr. Peter had given as his diagnosis/prescription, was completely wrong--and in some cases, made the situation worse for me. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been seeing him for several years and he his help me and my family greatly. Very Thankful!! Renato

Submitted March 16, 2017

Rushed consultation. I wish he would spend more time with patients. Seems like he's just like other physicians wanting to see as many patients - quantity vs quality. Too bad.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Sy is an incredible doctor.He has strong knowledge and is good at putting my mind at ease when I am ask hin somthing l. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He has been my doctor ever since 1992. His staff is a bit abrupt at times however, she really helped me out when I need my blood results as soon as possible. She will always make an effort to get you in for an appointment even if it's last minute. Appointments close to closing time are the best as they're less busy. Dr. Sy has provided my family with health care and we have no complaints. He has strong knowledge and is good at putting my mind at ease when I am freaking out over something small. Highly recommend!

Submitted July 8, 2015

I've taught at many schools throughout Canada (luckily for me , I'm now 200m away at John Cabot Catholic Secondary) over the years and therefore have had many physicians. I can assure you that if you are lucky enough to be treated by Dr. Sy you will be getting a first rate experience. He is congenial, humorous, curious and knowledgeable , traits I wish more docs had. He has not lost the human touch. And as a bonus, if you if you are thinking of becoming a professional car racer Dr. Syste other passion is high performance cars !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr Sy is great. His staff is great. His office is very accommodating. When we need an spot they fit us in. Dr Sy takes the time to go over your concerns and if the receptionist seems too efficient having our files ready and juggling everything to keep us within schedule, why complain I think it's great

Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr Sy is an incredible doctor. Yes the reception area may seem to be abrupt but they always squeeze you in. I have called the day before or the same day and have never had a problem. Dr Sy will always take the time to talk to you. Okay so he has changed but who wouldn't day in day out, same job. Yes it would be nice to have the old Dr Sy back but even at his worst he's still an amazing Dr we're just comparing him to the well above standard he used to provide

Submitted February 22, 2013