Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Chappell

Very disappointed by Dr. Chappell's staff (nurse Sheila) I called with a question on an unfilled prescription request. This escalated to a heated argument and I was told that she was terminating me as a patient immediately. I had called about 10 days ago to ask that a refill be called in to my pharmacy. It was never called in. When I called to question it today she advised me that I "should have known" when it wasn't filled that the request was rejected. I explained that I was a new patient and unfamiliar with their particular office procedures and asked why they didn't call to let me know. She then raised her voice and said that because I didn't like the way they did things she was terminating me as a patient immediately. She also terminated my husband, who has not even been seen by that office yet. I was told that Dr. Chappell was aware of and approved this action. Very unsettling. Would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Overall, good doctor, he is a caring doctor and I feel he will explore all avenues to see you have good health care. I just sometimes feel that he does not truely listen and might need to brush up on treatments. But his staff needs some training! Some things fall through the cracks. One thing for sure he won't pocket money and let you go without a test and he will fight for you.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Chappell's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greer, SC