Ratings for Dr. R Mouton

I have been patient of Dr Mouton for more than 3 years now. He is very knowledgeable , respectful and patient. You might wait a little bit longer , but he will not rush you once you are inn. He is very good in doing the simple procedures and biopsies in his office. You can sense the experience. One of my appointments he called pharmacist to discuss one of the ingredient in the cream that my skin was reacting. This was prescribed in walk in clinic. He changed the medication and I healed quickly after that. I really have a good experience with Dr Mouton and highly suggest him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have no idea about Dr. Mouton's knowledge or helpfulness. I waited 54 minutes for my appointment and then found out there were still 2 other people ahead of me. Could not wait any longer. Perhaps I should have read the other reviews which consistently mention he is never on time - but, apparently his patients are not bothered by that.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Mouton for the past 8 years and have to say I have never met such a wonderful doctor such as him for a very long time. Caring, compassionate, 10 out of 10 bedside manner. If I ever have a concern he will squeeze me in and he never rushes me during an appointment ways ensuring the job is done right. He seems to be cut from the cloth of Doctors of old that truly seemed to want to help and not just assembly-line medicine we face so much today. I have referred him numerous times and will continue to do so. His assistant Gio is as well wonderful and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

So slow. I think he is so slow. Can see him think.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have rated 5 for punctuality even though he runs late. I don't see why such a caring, compassionate, and competent doctor should lose stars because of his thorough attention to each and every patient. Well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Very thorough. Takes time to explain everything but as a result he is usually late for his next patient but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

This Dr has my highest respect - because he cares, & takes time to be thorough. The ratings are somewhat ambiguous for me, as I do now know how to assess his "knowledge" - I go to him because clearly he knows a lot more than I ever will, plus my family practice doctor (who is excellent) referred me. The appointments are never on time, always late, but I don't care about that, as 1. I'm retired so time matters less, and 2. it is a reflection of his taking time with others to be thorough. His staff have been excellent. He sets a terrific tone. Congratulations!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mouton for years and have never encountered such a caring and kind Dr. He has aways taken the time to ensure he's checked every suspicious spot and dealt with it appropriately before I leave his office. I always call ahead of time to get an accurate appointment time as he is often running late. He is running late because he cares so darn much for each patient. He has seen me through 3 Basal cell carcinomas and one Squamous cell. Today (Thanksgiving day) he even called me at home to see how my surgery wound was feeling and insisted I come in so he could check it as I was feeling quite a bit of pain and bleeding. so.. on Thanksgiving Day (at the beginning of his rare week off, no less), he met me at his office so he could check it out and re-dress the wound. His "bed-side manner" is so good, that I actually enjoy my visit every 3-4 months. Even when he has to burn something off of me with his dreaded liquid nitrogen bottle it is bearable because of his humour. If someone has a problem with Dr. Mouton, I would recommend they look in the mirror, because I don't see how it could be him.. it's you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Mouton after my preferred choice of Dermatologist stopped accepting new patients. I was hoping to get a prescription to start phototherapy treatments at the Winnipeg Clinic for my psoriasis and he wouldn't prescribe them to me because I had blue eyes even though I have dark hair and tan extremely easily. What a joke! Wanted me to use steroid creams/ointments instead. Would not recommend if you suffer from psoriasis. His nurse on the other hand is amazing. 5 stars to her!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Mouton for about four years for acne treatment and he changed my life for the better! He prescribed me many drugs that helped me deal with my skin and gave me very good advice that I still follow now almost ten years later. He was extremely knowledgeable about how drugs interact with each other and always called my pharmacist to explain that he knew what he was doing and that it was okay to prescribe them to me. Definitely recommend him as a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. R Mouton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.