Ratings for Dr. Grant Burnell

Dr Burnell was very patient as I was quite nervous about getting an injection in my back. The procedure went very well and I was pretty well pain free for over two months. Tried to get another appointment many times, but he is not presently working at the same hospital and I don't know how to contact him. I did have an injection from another doctor, but my back ended up worse, not better. Wish I knew how to reach Dr. Burnell!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Burnell was far more than a very kind, gentle, understanding and caring professional. He treated my wife as kindly and gently as if it was his own loving mother. Results were great for her. She is in need of more pain relief now and urgently waiting for the next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

He was amazing! Back injection went so smooth and lasted a long time :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I have seen Dr. Burnell for pain management for the last 7 years. I have found him to be very helpful as well as being very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Found Dr. Burnell to be very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Was on time and helped me alot. Only problem is he can only be reached by referal from family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Works for WCB! Said I was fit to return to work, got a 2 other opinons with vastly differnt results!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010