Ratings for Dr. Martin Braun

I recently visited Dr Braun's office for the first time for Botox and filler. I was very nervous when I arrived but the staff were very welcoming and professional and made me feel at ease right away. I found Dr Braun very knowledgeable explaining each procedure to me step by step. I was most anxious about the procedure being painful, but I actually found it to be virtually pain free! I am extremely pleased with the results, and would definitely return to Dr Braun again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been to Dr. Braun's office a few times now for a couple of different treatments and have always been extremely pleased with my experience there. His staff are very welcoming and professional, greeting clients with a smile. I find Dr Braun to be personable as well as knowledgeable, answering all my questions and informing me of all the details of the procedure before and while it's being performed. His expertise definitely shines through...I would recommend Dr. Braun any day!! :)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had the pleasure and opportunity of being treated by Dr. Braun for my injuries. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of the questions posed to him from my wife and I regarding all of our concerns prior to treatment. He was extremely, patient, honest, sincere and had a great attitude. He provided me with a revolutionary new and different course of treatment involving injections was extremely appropriate and successful for my injuries. His after care attention to detail and compassion was excellent. If you have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Braun, you are extremely fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgeable Dr. for your treatment. His assistants and staff were exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. The products and services Dr. Braun and his clinic provided me was A++++. His pre op, post op care and follow up consults/appointments were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I came to Vancouver Laser Clinic several for botox and filler. The experience is fine. However, I came to the office again for chemical peel. I wasn't quite happy with the result and a bit worry about my skin. It was dry but no peel off. I called several times, the staff not willing to return the call at all. When they returned a call, just comment that I should have this kind of chemical peel. It is too late to tell me right !!!! The post treatment service is very disappointed/poor. Before you have the treatments, the services is good. However, anything after you are not happy, I feel like they just ignore my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I searched and searched for a reputable place to treat the veins on my legs. My mother had her leg veins stripped many years ago and I knew that I would never undergo having my veins stripped. I had my consultation at Dr Braun's clinic - they were very thorough, practical, extremely knowledgeable about the results of different vein treatments. It was explained to address the cause as oppose to what I see. I have had 8 appointments and 5 followups in the past 2 years - I can show my legs again and not embarrassed to wear shorts. THANK YOU to Dr Braun and his great vein staff. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have seen Dr. Braun at numerous lectures where he teaches the art of cosmetic medicine. The lectures are PACKED with doctors, standing room only. There is a very good reason for this. He is brilliant. He has an intense, deep yet practical understanding of the various components needed to achieve the desired result. His insight is nothing short of amazing. Not only is he a great teacher, but he is extremely skilled. I am a physician that practices cosmetic medicine and have done so for 20 years, and I still learn something useful every time I go to his lectures. You will not find a more skilled cosmetic physician anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

This clinic portrays itself as very slick and high-end, however the results and service are very disappointing. I had a few procedures with The Braun doctors, and experienced an issue with two of the procedures. I was astonished at how poorly and unprofessionally my issues we handled. Dr. Braun behaves in an unprofessional manner, talks about clients within earshot of other clients and actually suggested to me that the crookedness of my face after botox had actually been there my whole life, I just never noticed it before! It is important to note that Dr. Braun is not a dermatologist, or a plastic surgeon or a cosmetic specialist. He is just a GP making a killing on a high volume clinic with poor service. I have learned to only trust my face to a doctor who has received advanced training in cosmetic surgery or dermatology. Yes, those doctors cost more, but there is a good reason for that!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Amazing service! Everyone was very nice, knowledgeable and proffassional! I got lip injections and was very pleased with the results. Susan Braun was the one who did them :) It didn't hurt and she did an amazing job! I got many compliments. Looking forward to coming back for my next treatment! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Braun for 3 years. That is when I moved to Vancouver. I found the clinic online. My main concern was migraine headaches. And I am talking about having one every other day! Those who get migraine headaches can relate to me what I was going through. After having consultation Se Braun recommended Botox injection on my forhead to start with and if it does not help with headaches he will inject the temporal and occipital areas. Well two weeks after my injection... No more headaches. I did not even need to inject anywhere other than forhead. My headaches are down to once very 3 weeks or even less. When I get headaches I understand it has been 5 months since my last appointment. There is a bit of wait time which is always mentioned in confirmation emails. If you are experiencing migraine do yourself a favour and have Botox!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I have no words that would be sufficient to describe my good experience from Dr. Martin Braun's Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre clinic. I came to this clinic to heal my varicose veins on both my legs. In my family it is hereditary. My family doctor suggested me the classical method of healing - vein stripping. Others have advised me to do it with a laser. Finally, after a lot of research, including also the European vein clinics, I found the Web site of the Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre. After the first consultation, I realized that the staff of the clinic is very professional and knowledgeable. This was proven when all treatment has been completed. My varicose veins are gone and my legs look like they are at teenagers. :-)). I will recommend this center to anyone I know and I am sure in advance that they will be of complete satisfaction. Thanks again Dr.Braun and his very professional and friendly staff for a job well done. Dan C.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Martin Braun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Martin Braun is one of the most accomplished and respected cosmetic rejuvenation physicians practicing in the Vancouver area. His goal is to help everyone achieve beautiful skin for life, beginning at any age. At his practice, Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre, he offers a wide variety of skin care services to his patients. Popular treatments include laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, Botox Cosmetic and dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm Injectable Gel. To see a full list of available options please visit his website.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1984)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Martin Braun for Botox for years, and I was pretty happy with the results each time. My problem is with his wife Dr. Susan Braun. She is ..."

June 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.vancouverlaser.com" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "(604) 708-9891" to "15034948311".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr Braun's office for the first time for Botox and filler. I was very nervous when I arrived but the staff were very welcoming and profession..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Braun's office a few times now for a couple of different treatments and have always been extremely pleased with my experience there. His sta..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure and opportunity of being treated by Dr. Braun for my injuries. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The bottom line here is that This office allows employees who are not nurses and not Dr.s to fill the vials of Botox I believe the procedure of filler comes pr..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Vancouver Laser Clinic several for botox and filler. The experience is fine. However, I came to the office again for chemical peel. I wasn't quite..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I searched and searched for a reputable place to treat the veins on my legs. My mother had her leg veins stripped many years ago and I knew that I would never ..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Braun at numerous lectures where he teaches the art of cosmetic medicine. The lectures are PACKED with doctors, standing room only. There is a v..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This clinic portrays itself as very slick and high-end, however the results and service are very disappointing. I had a few procedures with The Braun doctors,..."

March 6, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(604) 708-9891".

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff gave me samples of Dr Perricone creams which gave me a major allergic reaction on my face. Had to go to the emergency. When I contacted the office t..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing service! Everyone was very nice, knowledgeable and proffassional! I got lip injections and was very pleased with the results. Susan Braun was the one wh..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Braun for 3 years. That is when I moved to Vancouver. I found the clinic online. My main concern was migraine headaches. And I am talking ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no words that would be sufficient to describe my good experience from Dr. Martin Braun's Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre clinic. I came to this clinic..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've tried a few different places in Vancouver and this place definitely had the best value and level of service. Not to mention a really great vibe!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had nothing but great service from this clinic. I'm always greeted warmly and the treatments are explained clearly so I know exactly what to expect. You ca..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to book a consolation and was advised that it was free. Then was offered a date which I agreed to attend. Then I was advised I had to pay pre-authoriz..."

September 30, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Braun"

August 29, 2012
  • City changed from "Squamish" to "Vancouver"

April 30, 2012