Ratings for Dr. Martin Braun

Was completely brushed off after IPL disaster. My face is ruined. After second treatment I am left with icepick scars all over my face and wrinkling that looks like my skin is melting. Even though they have before and after pictures the Dr. said it looks great and suggested a $1200 treatment to "correct" the skin texture. My texture was great before IPL, just had broken capillaries I wanted to fix. DO NOT DO IPL read about possible side effects first and take your chances. Once your skin is damaged, there is no turning back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have gone to Dr.'s Martin and Susan Braun for many procedures over the years, everything from Botox to Filler and IPL to Cool-Sculpting. This review is long overdue. My experience with the clinic and staff has been nothing short of exemplary. The doctors are incredibly knowledgeable in their craft, while maintaining a personable yet professional manner. They have a knack for making you feel comfortable in sometimes awkward or painful situations. It's almost fun getting injections, which sounds ridiculous I know. But they have a way of lightening things up, which makes for an enjoyable experience. Not to mention, you come out of there feeling and looking beautiful! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I recently visited Dr Braun's office for the first time for Botox and filler. I was very nervous when I arrived but the staff were very welcoming and professional and made me feel at ease right away. I found Dr Braun very knowledgeable explaining each procedure to me step by step. I was most anxious about the procedure being painful, but I actually found it to be virtually pain free! I am extremely pleased with the results, and would definitely return to Dr Braun again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been to Dr. Braun's office a few times now for a couple of different treatments and have always been extremely pleased with my experience there. His staff are very welcoming and professional, greeting clients with a smile. I find Dr Braun to be personable as well as knowledgeable, answering all my questions and informing me of all the details of the procedure before and while it's being performed. His expertise definitely shines through...I would recommend Dr. Braun any day!! :)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had the pleasure and opportunity of being treated by Dr. Braun for my injuries. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of the questions posed to him from my wife and I regarding all of our concerns prior to treatment. He was extremely, patient, honest, sincere and had a great attitude. He provided me with a revolutionary new and different course of treatment involving injections was extremely appropriate and successful for my injuries. His after care attention to detail and compassion was excellent. If you have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Braun, you are extremely fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgeable Dr. for your treatment. His assistants and staff were exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. The products and services Dr. Braun and his clinic provided me was A++++. His pre op, post op care and follow up consults/appointments were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I came to Vancouver Laser Clinic several for botox and filler. The experience is fine. However, I came to the office again for chemical peel. I wasn't quite happy with the result and a bit worry about my skin. It was dry but no peel off. I called several times, the staff not willing to return the call at all. When they returned a call, just comment that I should have this kind of chemical peel. It is too late to tell me right !!!! The post treatment service is very disappointed/poor. Before you have the treatments, the services is good. However, anything after you are not happy, I feel like they just ignore my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I searched and searched for a reputable place to treat the veins on my legs. My mother had her leg veins stripped many years ago and I knew that I would never undergo having my veins stripped. I had my consultation at Dr Braun's clinic - they were very thorough, practical, extremely knowledgeable about the results of different vein treatments. It was explained to address the cause as oppose to what I see. I have had 8 appointments and 5 followups in the past 2 years - I can show my legs again and not embarrassed to wear shorts. THANK YOU to Dr Braun and his great vein staff. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have seen Dr. Braun at numerous lectures where he teaches the art of cosmetic medicine. The lectures are PACKED with doctors, standing room only. There is a very good reason for this. He is brilliant. He has an intense, deep yet practical understanding of the various components needed to achieve the desired result. His insight is nothing short of amazing. Not only is he a great teacher, but he is extremely skilled. I am a physician that practices cosmetic medicine and have done so for 20 years, and I still learn something useful every time I go to his lectures. You will not find a more skilled cosmetic physician anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

This clinic portrays itself as very slick and high-end, however the results and service are very disappointing. I had a few procedures with The Braun doctors, and experienced an issue with two of the procedures. I was astonished at how poorly and unprofessionally my issues we handled. Dr. Braun behaves in an unprofessional manner, talks about clients within earshot of other clients and actually suggested to me that the crookedness of my face after botox had actually been there my whole life, I just never noticed it before! It is important to note that Dr. Braun is not a dermatologist, or a plastic surgeon or a cosmetic specialist. He is just a GP making a killing on a high volume clinic with poor service. I have learned to only trust my face to a doctor who has received advanced training in cosmetic surgery or dermatology. Yes, those doctors cost more, but there is a good reason for that!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Amazing service! Everyone was very nice, knowledgeable and proffassional! I got lip injections and was very pleased with the results. Susan Braun was the one who did them :) It didn't hurt and she did an amazing job! I got many compliments. Looking forward to coming back for my next treatment! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Martin Braun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Martin Braun is one of the most accomplished and respected cosmetic rejuvenation physicians practicing in the Vancouver area. His goal is to help everyone achieve beautiful skin for life, beginning at any age. At his practice, Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre, he offers a wide variety of skin care services to his patients. Popular treatments include laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, Botox Cosmetic and dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm Injectable Gel. To see a full list of available options please visit his website.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med