Ratings for Dr. Martin Braun

Martin Braun is knowledgeable and professional with a great sense of humor. He is scientifically and clinically sound and an excellent educator. He encourages consultation with him in advance of procedures and explains the pro and cons in a thorough and clear manner. I have been a client for over 8 years and completely satisfied with botox and Juvederm filler injections. I am a biomedical scientist and understand the scientific underpinnings of his practice. I would recommend him with no reservations.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism! Have and will recommend it for fillers and botox.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My face ruined after Juvederm. Droopy hollows everywhere in my face a week after Juvederm injection by him and and red rash that I still have it 2 years after that horrible experience. Aged me 15 years in a week. His staff and himself are sleeping ppl

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I would recommend a consultation at another clinic. Not convinced the treatments at Braun's clinic are on par with his expertise. Overall bad experience for me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Today I received some Botox and a little bit of filler in my face at Vancouver Laser and Skin. The staff were extremely kind, discreet, and polished. Dr. Braun was a consummate professional; his lighthearted and learned approached to my procedure made the experience as enjoyable as it could be. Dr. Braun took the time to answer all of my questions and appreciated the opportunity to do so. I highly recommend Vancouver Laser and Skin and wish all doctors carried themselves with the kindness and candor of Dr. Braun!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Was completely brushed off after IPL disaster. My face is ruined. After second treatment I am left with icepick scars all over my face and wrinkling that looks like my skin is melting. Even though they have before and after pictures the Dr. said it looks great and suggested a $1200 treatment to "correct" the skin texture. My texture was great before IPL, just had broken capillaries I wanted to fix. DO NOT DO IPL read about possible side effects first and take your chances. Once your skin is damaged, there is no turning back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have gone to Dr.'s Martin and Susan Braun for many procedures over the years, everything from Botox to Filler and IPL to Cool-Sculpting. This review is long overdue. My experience with the clinic and staff has been nothing short of exemplary. The doctors are incredibly knowledgeable in their craft, while maintaining a personable yet professional manner. They have a knack for making you feel comfortable in sometimes awkward or painful situations. It's almost fun getting injections, which sounds ridiculous I know. But they have a way of lightening things up, which makes for an enjoyable experience. Not to mention, you come out of there feeling and looking beautiful! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I recently visited Dr Braun's office for the first time for Botox and filler. I was very nervous when I arrived but the staff were very welcoming and professional and made me feel at ease right away. I found Dr Braun very knowledgeable explaining each procedure to me step by step. I was most anxious about the procedure being painful, but I actually found it to be virtually pain free! I am extremely pleased with the results, and would definitely return to Dr Braun again.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been to Dr. Braun's office a few times now for a couple of different treatments and have always been extremely pleased with my experience there. His staff are very welcoming and professional, greeting clients with a smile. I find Dr Braun to be personable as well as knowledgeable, answering all my questions and informing me of all the details of the procedure before and while it's being performed. His expertise definitely shines through...I would recommend Dr. Braun any day!! :)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had the pleasure and opportunity of being treated by Dr. Braun for my injuries. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of the questions posed to him from my wife and I regarding all of our concerns prior to treatment. He was extremely, patient, honest, sincere and had a great attitude. He provided me with a revolutionary new and different course of treatment involving injections was extremely appropriate and successful for my injuries. His after care attention to detail and compassion was excellent. If you have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Braun, you are extremely fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgeable Dr. for your treatment. His assistants and staff were exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. The products and services Dr. Braun and his clinic provided me was A++++. His pre op, post op care and follow up consults/appointments were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Martin Braun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Martin Braun is one of the most accomplished and respected cosmetic rejuvenation physicians practicing in the Vancouver area. His goal is to help everyone achieve beautiful skin for life, beginning at any age. At his practice, Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre, he offers a wide variety of skin care services to his patients. Popular treatments include laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, Botox Cosmetic and dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm Injectable Gel. To see a full list of available options please visit his website.

• English

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1984)