You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aria Sabit

I WORKED WITH THIS GUY, SAW THE DAMAGE HE DID UP CLOSE. HE IS A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THIS PAGE WERE UNDOUBTEDLY POST BY HIM. WITH NO REMORSE THIS MAN DESTROYED THE LIVES OF SO MANY OF HIS PATIENTS. DON'T BE FOOLED, HE'S GOING TO JAIL AND DESERVES A LIFE SENTENCE.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I know that he was arrested for malpractice. I believe that I have been done wrong töö. I have retrolythesis when I was supposed to be getting a new fusion of l1-l2. He talked about how he put in rods and screws and the only thing I got was screwed.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Wow, you don't know what these people are complaining about? Maybe most of you giving him such great reviews should be doing a little more research. He has destroyed numerous patience lives and their families all due to incompetence and greed. As he sits in jail I hope they continue to gather everything they can on him and keep him there for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

This guy saved my life with an emergency craniotomy , very professional and knowledgable .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I honestly don't know why people are complaining... is it because of the previous bad reviews or the stupid articles out there, because honestly, it's all a lie. I had Dr. Sabit perform surgery on me and within a week, I actually felt good as new. He knows what he's doing and he listens and HELPS. Most doctors are not like that, they don't care if you're doing okay or not after a procedure- they just want to go home to their family for dinner. Dr. Sabit doesn't leave the room until all of your complaints are in order and solved. Personally speaking, he's a fantastic doctor who wishes well on his patients.

Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Aria is a very good Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

As with any surgery there is not absolute guarantee that the results will bring everyone a 100% pain free recovery. That is why there are only a handful of surgeons in this world, it isnt just a career. It is a life duty to help those that are in need. With this being said, Dr. Sabit is hands down one of the best. He is knowledgable and is not eager to rush surgery. He makes sure that conservative therapy is exhausted before considering surgery as a viable option. He is very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients. He listens to patients feelings and does his best to help them understand fully. I would trust him with my life and would reccomend him to my family and friends. Also, wait times at appointments are short and staff has always been nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Very impressive doc. i have read other reviews saying he is fast to do surgrey. That is far from the truth. I have 4 fractures 3 in the t section 1 in the l section. although this doc could have easily said i need surgrey he is doing everthing he can to avoid that option. I think people writing bad reviews are the people expecting miracles. I would reccomend Dr.Sabit to anyone. To set aside the fears of bad reviews i would even take my own children to him with out a second thought.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Aria Sabit's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I WORKED WITH THIS GUY, SAW THE DAMAGE HE DID UP CLOSE. HE IS A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THIS PAGE WERE UNDOUBTEDLY POST BY HIM. WITH NO RE..."

September 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "48446" to "48034". Address has been updated from "None" to "29355 Northwestern Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12482239650".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "News - Aria O. Sabit, M.D., 39, ( Birmingham, Michigan. Ventura, California) Plead Guilty MAY 2015. (Apex, McClaren, FBI, ICE, AG, HHS, DOJ-CA, DOJ-MI."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know that he was arrested for malpractice. I believe that I have been done wrong töö. I have retrolythesis when I was supposed to be getting a new fusion of..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow, you don't know what these people are complaining about? Maybe most of you giving him such great reviews should be doing a little more research. He has de..."

December 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=959497'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=959497'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014