Ratings for Dr. Robert Beart

great bedside manners...excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

if you are lucky enough to have him operate on youthank your lucky stars, This is the best in the buissness

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Awesome surgeon! Extremely talented and knowlegeable. If you want a surgeon who knows his stuff, this is your man. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand, go elswhere.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

dismissive and arrogant. he can't wait to get out of the room after he has allowed you to ask one or two questions. i wouldn't let him operate on my dog. staff is good though.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Advised that I had colon cancer by previous dr. - surgery scheduled to remove large section of colon. However, I decided to get a second opinion looked up the Best Dr & Dr Beart was listed as the very best. He took the non-cancerous mass out in one colonoscopy session & i went home the same day. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2005. Three doctors in Orange County told that I will die in 4 to 6 month because of the size and location of the plyp. I am very fortunate to get accepted by Dr Robert Beart. He did two surgery on me and was able to rmove all the cancer and have been Cancer free for five years. Thank you Dr. Beart. You are the BEST.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable, extremely competent.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Went for a consultation. He bought along two young doctors. With first consult, he recommended a hemmorrhoidectomy and said I should be able to recover in a day or two, then return to work. I decided NOT to follow this advice. I am watching my diet and bathroom habits - with very good success. He charged about $1100 for 20 minute visit. I think he should have given me alternatives to surgery. He is polite, but it seems (to me) that he thinks he has the answers and I should follow it - it's all in the delivery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Robert Beart's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company