Ratings for Dr. JOSHUA L. Garrett

Dr. Garrett has been my doctor for several years. He is very compassionate and is very much like the old time doctors who took time and cared about their patients. The office staff is acceptable and works to help the practice room smoothly. I would recommend Dr. Garrett to anyone. So much better than the doctor we had before he came to town!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

My mother in-law sees Dr Garrett and he is a very good Dr and very personalble, but his office staff is terrible. His nurse seems like she does not care what you are there for and never return calls. I take care of all of my mothers medical appts and this is the worse office staff I have ever delt with. We have thought of change to a different Dr because of this. I would recommend getting rid of them all and starting over!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Garrett is an amazing doctor, and would recommend him any day. However his front office staff is very incompetent. Primarily, they have issues with delivering correct information to patients regarding scheduling. It is also incredibly difficult to get anyone on the phone. When you do manage to get someone they often have issues with finding the requested information. I have often had them tell me that they would need to find out the requested information from another staff member and call me back. This would be fine, however they never call back. I have never encountered such a level of incompetence with any other doctor's staff and would encourage Dr. Garrett to take an interest in why these problems are constantly occurring. I will be switching doctors, however I still recommend Dr. Garrett as he is a very knowledge able and compassionate doctor... when you can manage to get past his incompetent staff to see him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Very Compassionate Christian doctor, Good with adolescents,

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. JOSHUA L. Garrett's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)

Molina