Ratings for Dr. David M. Rosenthal

I went in to diagnose myself with something I thought couldn't be proved wrong. Not only did he prove me wrong, he explained it all in a way I instantly believed every word he said. I left understanding things about myself I never imagined. I would pay 20 years salary to get what he gave me after finally being on the right medicine. Trust me, I'm a complicated patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Hands down best doctor I've ever had. Collaborative, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, responsive - I could go on and on. Wish every doctor was like Dr. Rosenthal! You'll love him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Rosenthal is professional and personable. He is always ready to listen and has extensive knowledge of his subject matter. He defines the standard for a perfect psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Rosenthal makes you feel very comfortable and lets you take the time to express your concerns. He looks at every aspect of you needs. He is GREAT and returning calls and responding to requests. Anyone with ADHD, adults included, should see him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Ideal doctor: very knowledgeable, insightful, respectful toward his patients, genuinely listens and takes into account what they have to say. Is on the cutting-edge of research in his field, and always goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. David M. Rosenthal's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Latrobe, PA