Ratings for Dr. Ehsan Khan

I have gone to Dr Khan and his team of Dr's repeatedly when my family Dr is unavailable. The compassion and knowledge for which he shows is rare in any Dr these days. With 2 toddlers I have visited several walk in clinics for proximity reasons. But without a doubt I drive the distance to this clinic in a heartbeat for trusting and sound advice. Thank you for being a Dr for the right reasons! Putting patient care first :)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Medical/Urgent Care Clinic, very helpful & thorough. Went in with bladder infection as I could not get into my family doctor, infections kept coming back & Dr Khan sent a copy of lab results to my doctor suggesting further testing. As a result of his intervention I was sent to a wonderful Urologist Dr.R Shahani & in one week was sent for a cystoscopy which showed a growth, it was biopsied & WAS CANCER, within 28 days of 1st visit I was operated on, further follow up scopes every 3 months. I am very thankful for Dr.Khan & Dr. Shahani, I cannot say same for family doctor, Dr, Leifer whom I can rarely get to see without a wait for days which you dont need when you have a painful infection

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I have seen Dr. Khan a couple of times through his walk-in clinic whenever my family doctor is away, and I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, and thorough. His clinic is extremely busy despite having a very new practice in Woodbridge, surely because so many people feel the same way I do about him being such a wonderful doctor. Once he sees you, he makes you feel like you are in very good hands. If I did not already have a family doctor I would choose Dr. Khan in a heartbeat, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding doctor like him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010