Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Mohiddun

This place is a joke. I went there for a prescription I had been on for over 7 years. I had the blood work and a referral from another Dr. explaining my condition. All I needed was a prescription. He refused to give it to me without doing blood work and a million other things. Don't waste your time. I think they could care less about you as a patient and would rather send you for unnecessary tests so they can bill your insurance. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Good at what he does except for the administrative staff and trying to straighten out the paper work involved with medical service provided (Frustratingly TERRIBLE!!!!)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Everyone told me this guy was great... Well maybe years ago he was. I went to see him over 6 months ago for pain while urinating and blood in my urine. Today, both of those things exist, only they are both worse. I am 27 yrs old, and believe I have something seriously wrong with me, and this guy tells me "you are too young to have anything wrong with your prostate"....Ok then man....please, tell me why I am pissing blood and always in pain while I urinate? I came to you for help, and got nothing close to help. Not to mention he is another doc that cant speak english, so even if he was telling me of a cure, I couldnt understand him. 100 percent NOT RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010