Ratings for Dr. Renee Mueller

Dr. Mueller was consulted to see my husband at Health Central hospital. We waited over 26 hours for her to come see him and never showed. The RN contacted the office twice regarding the consult and was never contacted back. Poor customer service..

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Amazing doctor , has a live for her skill, great bedside manner an the team of doctors and works with are great too

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

After waiting for over and hour the staff finally put us in a room at which we waited another 45 minutes for Dr. Mueller to come in. Finally after going out and asking the staff how much longer, Dr. Mueller came in with an attitude. Being the last patient of the day she failed to answer our questions fully, in fact told us there are a lot of unanswered questions and that just the way it is. She was very rude during the visit and did not even look or say good bye to use as we passed her in the hallway leaving. No follow up here, went for a 2nd opinion with a dr at FH.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Went in for a consult and she was very rude. She has an exrtremely cold deameanor and not at all personable. I didnt even want to schedule a follow up appointment with her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Mueller and entire staff. Very professional, with a great bed side manor. It was a 7 hr. surgery and 9 days in ORMC, so had plenty of time to see all sides of these folks. This operation is a major one and now 6 wks. latter, I'm good to go. Back to golf game this week. All ORMC nursing staff, techs etc were the BEST.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Following a routine colonoscopy a small mass was found. Dr.Mueller was recommended by my Gastro doctor and I followed up. Smartest move I've made in my 62 years. It was cancerous and Dr. Mueller put together a schedule of procedures that saved my life. Dr. Mueller is a gifted, talented physician who is at the top of her game in the care of rectal and colon cancers and recovery. Her business associates are the best in Orlando, and she practices at ORMC. I found the nursing staff and everyone at ORMC to be well educated and professional care givers. I don't believe I could have received any better care anywhere else. Just my opinion. I can say that four short months later, I am cancer free, feeling great and enjoying our seasonal home in Maine. All systems are working far better than I ever expected. That I believe is due to Dr. Muellers thorough and complete approach to this disease. Testing and re-testing to confirm every step has proven successful. This was a very difficult surgery and I owe all my recovery to my commitment to do exactly what Dr Mueller ordered, and her amazing ability and drive to be the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Fantastic Doc and staff. Dr. Mueller was recommended by my PCP who is also fantastic. Anyway, I went to see the doc for what could have been a pretty serious condition. She checked things out and took the time to explain things. Extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Forthright, direct presentation of condition, treatment, prognosis. She is an excellent surgeon, thorough and skillful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Very compassionate doctor, doesn't rush you out the door, takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Renee Mueller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)