Ratings for Dr. Renee Mueller

Highly recommend Dr. Mueller and entire staff. Very professional, with a great bed side manor. It was a 7 hr. surgery and 9 days in ORMC, so had plenty of time to see all sides of these folks. This operation is a major one and now 6 wks. latter, I'm good to go. Back to golf game this week. All ORMC nursing staff, techs etc were the BEST.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Following a routine colonoscopy a small mass was found. Dr.Mueller was recommended by my Gastro doctor and I followed up. Smartest move I've made in my 62 years. It was cancerous and Dr. Mueller put together a schedule of procedures that saved my life. Dr. Mueller is a gifted, talented physician who is at the top of her game in the care of rectal and colon cancers and recovery. Her business associates are the best in Orlando, and she practices at ORMC. I found the nursing staff and everyone at ORMC to be well educated and professional care givers. I don't believe I could have received any better care anywhere else. Just my opinion. I can say that four short months later, I am cancer free, feeling great and enjoying our seasonal home in Maine. All systems are working far better than I ever expected. That I believe is due to Dr. Muellers thorough and complete approach to this disease. Testing and re-testing to confirm every step has proven successful. This was a very difficult surgery and I owe all my recovery to my commitment to do exactly what Dr Mueller ordered, and her amazing ability and drive to be the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Fantastic Doc and staff. Dr. Mueller was recommended by my PCP who is also fantastic. Anyway, I went to see the doc for what could have been a pretty serious condition. She checked things out and took the time to explain things. Extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Forthright, direct presentation of condition, treatment, prognosis. She is an excellent surgeon, thorough and skillful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Very compassionate doctor, doesn't rush you out the door, takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Mueller is very professional and is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Renee Mueller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Amerigroup
Centene
Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan
Wellcare Health Plans

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Mueller and entire staff. Very professional, with a great bed side manor. It was a 7 hr. surgery and 9 days in ORMC, so had plenty of time ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Following a routine colonoscopy a small mass was found. Dr.Mueller was recommended by my Gastro doctor and I followed up. Smartest move I've made in my 62 ye..."

June 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=959417'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014