Ratings for Dr. Neil R. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra is better than excellent, I dealt with Neurosurgeons who operated on my husband who I once considered good. Dr. Malhotra makes them seem to be amateurs. He literally saved my daughter's life twice, with hydrocephalus and a malignant brain tumor. I love this man and bless every day!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great experience all the way around. Recovery is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, however.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have been having back problems for 22 years. I suffered all those years and nobody was able to fix my back. I saw approximately 5 surgeons over the years. I was even told by one surgeon that he would fuse my whole entire back. Well, thank goodness I didn't have that procedure done or I wouldn't be able to walk today. It wasn't until I met Dr. Neil Malhotra in December 2012. Dr. was very thorough and explained the entire procedure to me from start to finish. After I made my decision to have surgey with Dr. Malhotra, I was operated on February 13, 2013. I had 3 discs done and I went home the very next day. Here I am seven weeks later and I feel very good. Dr. Malhotra did exactly what he said he would do for me. As far as rating Dr. Neil Malhotra and his staff they are better than excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Malhotra to anyone. In my opinion, he is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I saw Dr Malhotra 6 weeks ago and he conceded that my case would likely require surgery but because of the dangers associated with surgery he wanted to take a more conservative approach so he prescribed PT & CT scan and scheduled a followup appointment. The soonest he could see me was 6 weeks out. I went to pt for 3 weeks until my therapist decided that pt was doing more harm than good. CT scan confirmed that my condition had gotten worse.When i went to my appointment today i was turned away because my employer is converting my insurance is to cobra & process leaves meuncovered for a week. I offered to pay out of pocket but was still turned away. Clearly Dr Malhotra is not interested in caring for a patient unless he is also able to milk the insurance company for additional funds. I was more than willing to pay the absurd $200 fee for an office visit but that just wasn't good enough for this greedy medical professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Excellent Dr.with exceptional operating skills. Operated on my spinal cord with no problem. Really explains what he is going to do. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

You feel very confident when talking to him. You can tell he looks at you as a whole person. Not as a diagnosis he needs to fix.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Excellent doctor/patient skills. Explained in simple but comprehensive detail. You will feel confident and comfortable dealing wtih Dr. Malhotra.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Neil R. Malhotra's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med