Ratings for Dr. Eugene D'Archelango

Where did he go? He retired! I did not get any notice, nor do I know if anyone has taken over his clients? I'm a little picked after 15 years with him. He has all my records and history that would be useful for the next doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr D'Archangelo has been my doctor for over ten years and I feel blessed to have found him. Although I was never able to tell him this, I truly believe that he saved my life. Yes, of course he is a busy man and can seem a little rushed at times. But during the times that it really matters, he stops the world, focuses on you and really listens. He has helped to patch me up both physically and mentally over the years. You could not find a better family doctor anywhere. And, don't forget Debbie! She has been great.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

This dr was the most uncompassionate person I have ever met, no emotion, rude, treated my mother rudely when dealing with my fathers care, treated us as if we as the family were an annoyance, no compassion when my father died, did not relay important autopsy information to us in a timely manner or at all yet, I would never want to deal with this dr again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I had a few excellent experiences with Dr. D'Archangelo in the Chronic Wound Clinic. He was knowledgeable, caring and took the time to explain things well and be sure I understood. He was gentle and kind, and I'm happy to have had him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. D'Archangelo and Debbie are the greatest. I work in the same building for another doctor, and as a favor, Debbie got me in to see him. I was so lucky.They are both very caring. He is the most friendly doctor I have come across. To the point, no messing around and very personable. I would highly recommend him, if he were accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. d'Archangelo has been my doctor for 25 years and is GP to my children as well. When I hear the horror stories some of my friends tell me about their own doctors, I marvel at how fortunate I am to have found Dr. D. all those years ago. He is ultra professional, extremely thorough and very, very knowledgeable. He has never treated me nor my children with anything but the greatest respect, kindness, compassion and consideration. He is what every doctor should be. His longtime assistant, Debbie, is also extraordinarily kind, considerate and helpful and has a great sense of humour. I can't stand the thought that eventually Dr. D will retire because it will be extremely difficult to find another family doctor who can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Has been my Dr for 30 years. He has kept this old body ticking and in good shape.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Maybe we caught this doctor on a bad day. My husband was confronted with antagonism, distain and palpable anger, but handled the uncalled for animosity with quiet grace. His energy was needed to cope with his chronic pain and suffering. I can only describe the experience as abusive. If you see this doctor, you may meet the man described in the positive comments or you may meet with his shadow side. Keep your head up and be prepared for anything.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

My dealings with this doctor have only been professionaly and every time I have needed to contact him he has been very rude and unhelpful. Instead of answering the phone with "hello", I got "What?" asked in an angry tone. I would not recommend him and am very surprised to hear that his patients like him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

He delivered me as a baby and I have been with him ever since, I would never change doctors.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007