Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Icton

Dr. Icton is such a gentle, kind, and excellent physician. I am extremely blessed to have her as my family Doctor. She has always been compassionate and really cares about her patients. She is amazing, and I am so grateful to have her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Icton is kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. She is determined to help and is gentle in her mannerisms. While she does have a lot of patients at the moment and you can tell she is busy she is never in a hurry or rushes you. Wonderful person, excellent doctor. Very happy to have a female family doctor I trust.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Not too pleased, reason being is that she brushes off my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

She addressed all our concerns on a quick and expedient manner. Her connections with various specialists certainly helps in getting proper advise and direction.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My husband and I feel blessed to have Dr, Icton as our GP. Wonderful, wonderful Doctor, thankful for her everyday.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Please help me get onto her caseload!! I met her at a late-night walk-in clinic visit with my sick son and her kindness was overwhelming. Does she have a wait list??

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

So fortunate to have such a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Icton is an outstanding Dr. She is intelligent and up to date in her treatments. But more than this she is a wonderful and caring person. I absolutely love and appreciate her as my physician. Nothing is too small or too big she will help you find a solution. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

She is amazing. I am so lucky to have found her. I have only had her for a few months but I am very impressed. So grateful that there are still doctors like her around.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Icton has an amazing spirit. She is kind, loving and knowledgeable. She has stood by me and treated me through a very difficult time in my life. I'm well on the road to excellent health. I thank her for the part she plays in my well being. I'm incredibly grateful to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014