You may also like

Rate Dr. Elaine Lam

Dr. Elaine Lam's Ratings

if i was SULTAN of ali land, i would marry and make everyone in that dental office an HONORABLE princess, most pleasant xpereince to a dental office, i really really hate ,dread going to dentists office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have visited Dr. Lam on several occasions for root canal surgeries. She is, without doubt, the best in her field of expertise. Her entire office acts with complete professionalism and, amazing as it may sound, it is almost a pleasure to go there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2860286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Have utmost confidence in Dr. Lam's professional skills. Have recommended her to friends who also share my view of her abilities.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2858931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was so nervous about getting surgery on my gum, having never had surgery before. My tooth was so damaged she had to go through the gum to fix the root canal. Dr. Lam was friendly, professional, calm, confident, gentle, helpful and did a amazing job. Can surgery be pain free and stress free? She made it just that! I'm so impressed! Everyone else's reviews are so true, I'm so thankful for Dr. Lam!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Well, this is my rare comment...

- was admitted the same day I called
- got a great attention from Dr.Lam and her staff
- offered and discussed treatment choices
- got highly professional level of anticipation in my situation
- made me feel comfortable
- was treated painlessly

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2573688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

It is a good feeling to be in the hands of someone who knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2477915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2355837].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr.Lam is empathetic, personable, patient and very sweet. She is very gentle when doing root canals and very professional. The staff are also very well mannered and helpful. I've had a nightmare dental situation going on for months now, and dr.lam has been very understanding about my situation. She discusses everything in detail and is very honest in terms of what should be done. I would highly recommend her. What a sweet woman. She has obviously worked very hard to get to the level she is at and its nice to know theres successful down to earth people like dr.lam in the world :)

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2355836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr Lam did my root canal 4 years ago and was able to save my back tooth even though it was very badly infected. The same tooth now, has undergone some trauma from issues that I’ve had with two crowns put on by several different dentists. I searched out Dr Lam again and found that she has opened a new practice downtown. She uses the newest technology in 3D imaging and was able to pinpoint exactly why there is fast and severe bone loss. She was on time, courteous, and empathetically answered all of my many, many questions. She is an expert at root canals and gives realistic options. A bonus is, she does not gauge you for your money, as I’ve noticed that some do. I would most definitely go back to Dr Lam anytime I need a root canal or microsurgery and highly recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][375486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Very pleasant overall exprience all things considered (root canal therapy). Outstanding bedside manner; seems like she knows what she is doing. A good choice for nervous patients like myself. You can watch netflix on the TV on the ceiling. Dr. Lam is very gentle with your mouth, unlike some other dentists I have had.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][375485].votes_count ]]