Ratings for Dr. Elaine Lam

I had a root canal done 3 years ago by Dr. lam and it failed and I had to get surgery on the same tooth with another endodontist. I don't thinks she does any good work.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had to get unforeseen treatment for an infection and she got me in early to accommodate my timelines. Very friendly, professional, straight forward and good sense of humour. She even called the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I highly recommend anyone needing a root canal to see Dr. Elaine Lam. I just had the procedure done and it was the first time I had to have a root canal so I was nervous. From the moment Dr. Lam walked into the room she put me at ease with not only her pleasant demeanor, but by taking the time to explain everything to me (including my options) and answer all my questions. She is an expert in her field, which is evident by the skill she demonstrates when performing the root canal and through the care she provides her patients, including follow-up. Dr. Lam and all the staff try to make the experience as painless and comfortable as possible and they succeed in doing that, which I am so grateful for. My dentist had actually referred me to a different endodontist office for the root canal, but I had read some poor reviews online for the doctors working there and didn't feel comfortable seeing them. I am so glad I took the time to ask friends/family for referrals and ended up finding Dr. Lam!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I can't agree more with all the reviews raving about Dr. Lam, her team and the state of the art clinic. Dr. Lam is a truly exceptional professional with much integrity and heart. All the costs and procedures were clearly explained so there were no surprises (except for pleasant ones including the completely pain and stress free experience from the beginning to end). I would highly recommend Dr. Lam and her clinic.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr.lam is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. If you are looking for the great experience and quality work, Dr. Lam and her office is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Lam made the process and experience of having a root canal a much more informative and pleasant experience than I could have imagined. Her staff were very helpful and accommodating, the office is very comfortable and Dr. Lam was able to complete the root canal, match the colour of my tooth to the rest of my teeth all while saving it from more invasive procedures and loss of the tooth. I highly recommend Dr. Lam and her office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

One of the best dental treatments I ever had. Dr. Lam is very knowledgeable and educative. She provided many suggestions along my treatments. She provided quite a few extra treatments to ensure I get the best result. In addition, all the staff are super helpful and welcoming which is a big bonus to me. The whole experience is definitely different from your regular dental experience. If you ever need to see an endodontist in Vancouver, Dr. Lam should be your number one consideration.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I had to have a root canal treatment in a rush and Dr. Lam saw me and treated me quickly so I could go on a planned trip. From the first moment to the last she was friendly, informative and completely professional. I healed very quickly from the surgery and we are hoping the procedure will save the tooth. I can't rcommend Dr. Lam and her staff highly enough. No pain and no post operative swelling either. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I had dental surgery there and it was a very pleasant experience which must sound crazy but it is true! Lovely staff all round, a lovely pharmacy next door to fulfill inevitable prescriptions, the latest in high tech equipment and at the head of it all Dr. Lam. Her bedside manner is fantastic, she answered my very many questions, explained any risks thoroughly beforehand and even told me the price herself. It was alot cheaper than the original root canal and her procedure to clean it up was a lot more work. She is a dentist that seems to love her job and is in her Zone when she is there, competent and happy to be doing the work, a truly lovely lady and very competent. She called me personally the night of the surgery also. I cannot imagine a more pleasureable experience for this work. Even her office waiting chairs were so comfy it made me want to have a nap.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

if i was SULTAN of ali land, i would marry and make everyone in that dental office an HONORABLE princess, most pleasant xpereince to a dental office, i really really hate ,dread going to dentists office

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015