Ratings for Dr. Elaine Lam

I had to have a root canal treatment in a rush and Dr. Lam saw me and treated me quickly so I could go on a planned trip. From the first moment to the last she was friendly, informative and completely professional. I healed very quickly from the surgery and we are hoping the procedure will save the tooth. I can't rcommend Dr. Lam and her staff highly enough. No pain and no post operative swelling either. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I had dental surgery there and it was a very pleasant experience which must sound crazy but it is true! Lovely staff all round, a lovely pharmacy next door to fulfill inevitable prescriptions, the latest in high tech equipment and at the head of it all Dr. Lam. Her bedside manner is fantastic, she answered my very many questions, explained any risks thoroughly beforehand and even told me the price herself. It was alot cheaper than the original root canal and her procedure to clean it up was a lot more work. She is a dentist that seems to love her job and is in her Zone when she is there, competent and happy to be doing the work, a truly lovely lady and very competent. She called me personally the night of the surgery also. I cannot imagine a more pleasureable experience for this work. Even her office waiting chairs were so comfy it made me want to have a nap.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

if i was SULTAN of ali land, i would marry and make everyone in that dental office an HONORABLE princess, most pleasant xpereince to a dental office, i really really hate ,dread going to dentists office

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have visited Dr. Lam on several occasions for root canal surgeries. She is, without doubt, the best in her field of expertise. Her entire office acts with complete professionalism and, amazing as it may sound, it is almost a pleasure to go there.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was so nervous about getting surgery on my gum, having never had surgery before. My tooth was so damaged she had to go through the gum to fix the root canal. Dr. Lam was friendly, professional, calm, confident, gentle, helpful and did a amazing job. Can surgery be pain free and stress free? She made it just that! I'm so impressed! Everyone else's reviews are so true, I'm so thankful for Dr. Lam!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Well, this is my rare comment... - was admitted the same day I called - got a great attention from Dr.Lam and her staff - offered and discussed treatment choices - got highly professional level of anticipation in my situation - made me feel comfortable - was treated painlessly Thank you very much, Elaine

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

It is a good feeling to be in the hands of someone who knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr.Lam is empathetic, personable, patient and very sweet. She is very gentle when doing root canals and very professional. The staff are also very well mannered and helpful. I've had a nightmare dental situation going on for months now, and dr.lam has been very understanding about my situation. She discusses everything in detail and is very honest in terms of what should be done. I would highly recommend her. What a sweet woman. She has obviously worked very hard to get to the level she is at and its nice to know theres successful down to earth people like dr.lam in the world :)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Elaine Lam's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to have a root canal treatment in a rush and Dr. Lam saw me and treated me quickly so I could go on a planned trip. From the first moment to the last she ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had dental surgery there and it was a very pleasant experience which must sound crazy but it is true! Lovely staff all round, a lovely pharmacy next door to ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "if i was SULTAN of ali land, i would marry and make everyone in that dental office an HONORABLE princess, most pleasant xpereince to a dental office, i really r..."

August 19, 2015

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr. Lam on several occasions for root canal surgeries. She is, without doubt, the best in her field of expertise. Her entire office acts with c..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have utmost confidence in Dr. Lam's professional skills. Have recommended her to friends who also share my view of her abilities."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so nervous about getting surgery on my gum, having never had surgery before. My tooth was so damaged she had to go through the gum to fix the root canal. ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well, this is my rare comment... - was admitted the same day I called - got a great attention from Dr.Lam and her staff - offered and discussed treatment choic..."

October 11, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Endodontist"

December 10, 2012