Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Weidemann

I have been going to Dr. Weidemann for years. The wait has been extremely longer than the normal long wait at other offices. It really upset me when I heard him say to a nurse that I was a "Drama Queen". He did not know that I heard him say it. He left the door open to the room that I was in and went out into the hallway. I think that was so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I have been a patient since 1998. Dr. Weideman has always been very professional and listens to everything I have to discuss with him. His nursing staff is wonderful also. I have called and they have helped me over the phone, more than once. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a OB/GYN. The only bad thing is he is very busy and sometimes it is hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Weideman. He is quite attentive, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I have a history of ovarian cysts,and irregular periods. I have had GYN's in the past who did not listen to me or try to provide treatment or care., much less show any compassion. That was not the case with Dr. Weideman, he was willing to listen to my issues and put my mind at ease. I am now undergoing treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I have use Weideman for the 10 years that I've lived in LV. He is better than my prior ObGyn - more attuned to detail. I'm lucky in that I don't have any problems but I trust his judgement and would listen to his recommendations if I did. He is easy to talk to and it is nice that he remembers me from year to year. The people who work the front desk seem a little bored with their jobs, not super helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

He is not willing to help or answer questions, and talked me out of a pap test, then put down that he took one.He sent in an empty vile. Now it looks like I had a pap, and won't be able to get one next year. Nurse argued with me that I was wrong. Ladies, do we know when we get a pap. A little painful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Michael T. Weidemann's Credentials

• Univ Wurzburg, Med Fak, Wurzburg, Germany (407-20 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal