Ratings for Dr. Michael Piscopiello

My mother in law only met him after being the ICU for a week in Bayshore, and decided to go see him 2 days after getting out. But I never saw him, and she never saw him again. Read on and stay clear.Nasty Office Person - Dismissive and Cold. Extremely disorganized w/ scheduling! Brought my Mother in law, here, only to be told the Doctor was in Newark. Made another appt while there, for the next week; next Tuesday. I had to call them back the same day I made the appt, to give them her drug list. I confirmed the next Tuesday appt, and they HAD NO RECORD of this, and did not remembering even offering that date. I said I was told yes, the Parlin office. She then told me the doctor only goes to Holmdel. Yet, when I was there, I ASKED if my Mother law could be seen in Holmdel because it is closer to us...I was told he only works out of the Parlin office. To make matters EVEN worse, when she did finally get an appt..the doctor AGAIN was not there! Do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Michael Piscopiello's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 2000)