Ratings for Dr. Julia Burchett

Saw her in her new location in Eldersburg. Very thorough, friendly, and professional. Very flexible with scheduling. Very pleasant, cooperative staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

She is very kind. She explained every procedure, why we were doing it, what was being done, etc. Also, when I started experiencing pain after a procedure, she fit me in an emergency appointment that day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

She was a very nice dentist to me. I really enjoyed the fact that she explained each one of the procedures before we did them. That was very informative and it felt good to know what was going on and why.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I am just a routine patient, so I didn't have any surgeries or anything like that. However, she told me the proper way to brush/floss and had a great personality. I would feel comfortable using her services if I needed a filling or worse.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010