Ratings for Dr. Peggy Bethune

Peggy is a great pediatrician and funny and kind. Her staff is excellent and her reception is very helpful, especially with paperwork and any questions we have about referrals to other services. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming and my kids love to visit the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Bethune is a fabulous pediatrician, her kind but firm approach works wonders with our son, she is thorough and knowledgeable and we trust her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I think she is a competent doctor but her personality is abrasive. She is argumentative when questioned about the rational for her diagnosis. When a second doctor strongly suggested a diagnosis she was hesitant to pursue that diagnosis and only sought help with a treatment plan and referral to specialist after we confronted her with our opinions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

She would not listen to the parents opinions and concerns. After a second doctor we receive the care for your daughter.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I think Dr. Bethune is a wonderful doctor. She attends diabetic camp every year and my daughter thinks she is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and very kind hearted. She goes above and beyond her call of duty to work with the children. I feel very comfortable leaving my daughter with her and her team at camp. I know that she is in wonderful care. Great Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I would credit Dr. Bethune with my life in many ways, being diagnosed with cancer( leukemia) at 8 years old and living in a small town she provided me with the highest quality of care, she was excellent with my parents and whole family, being a child she worked great with me. When I had a reaction to a chemo drug and went into anaphalactic shock she brought me back, I still remember coming to and seeing her face. Dr. Bethune is extremely intelligent, caring, and professional. If I ever have kids I would be thrilled for them to be in her care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My son was referred to her when he was having some medical issues. Several other doctors were giving a diagnosis that made sense on the surface, but just didn't feel right to me. Dr Bethune was able to sift through all of the myriad of symptoms and come up with something that did make sense (and as a result changed the entire course of treatment). She was right about it all! I loved that she didn't just accept the easy diagnosis and she did it all on her own accord. She is great with kids as well as adults. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

She is a really knowledgeable and kind doctor which able to take cares about each child. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

She is a fantastic doctor. She has a really great personality and is extremely knowledgeable. I trust her opinions whole heartedly. whe cares so much about each child.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

I think Peggy is excellent at her job, she has been my son's Doctor for 4 years and all I can say is I am glad it's her and nobody else. My son was diagnosed recently with Autism and he was born with inperforated anus, she has been there to hear my needs. She also has a great personality.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008