Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Angrist

Seriously the worst physician I have ever met!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The staff is rude and unprofessional.The doctor is good.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr, Angrist is a caring doctor. He runs his office with efficiency. I was always able to get in quickly when I had a problem. Staff was friendly and did their best.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had two amazing experiences with Dr. Angrist and cannot believe the negative comments I am reading. I hope my appt. tomorrow is as successful and the last two times our family needed him. Cannot say enough positive things about he and his staff. Very thorough, accommodating and caring.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Angrist is an amazing doctor who actually spends quality time with his patients, explains details and cares about the outcome of treatment. I finally found out what an Ophthamologist is supposed to do. This was my best experience with a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Great Doc !!! Would def recommend him to others. Just scheduled my dad's appt...for him..w/ The Doc.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Angrist is a sweet person, he very intelligent and a caring doctor.He returns the calls in a timely manner which is rear these days.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I had two eye infections and had such a good visit I thought I would write a review regarding Dr. Angrist. I typed in his name and there were the reviews. I am a stroke survivor, so I don't do this very often because of my poor spelling and vocab, but when Iread these reviews I just couldn't believe my eyes. He calls his patients by their first names and so what if he chews gum. He is up close and right in front of his patients, did you even think that he does if to be kind, due to the fact that his face is by his patients noses the entire exam. In fact, I put a breath mint or a piece of gum in my mouth right when they call me in. All I know is this Doctor is the best, his staff is always kind and courteous and he goes out of his way. If I ever have a problem with my eyes I call him and he always tells me to come right in...what DOCTORS do that??? If you want the best, this is the doctor to go to and so what if you have to wait. Shame on you all and my thanks to Dr. Angrist & Staff!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Richard C. Angrist's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1979)

Assurant

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously the worst physician I have ever met!!!!!!"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is rude and unprofessional.The doctor is good."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "All he cares about is money! Not his patients! Spoke very rudely to his staf in front of patients! Chewed his gum in your face!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Angrist is a caring doctor. He runs his office with efficiency. I was always able to get in quickly when I had a problem. Staff was friendly and did th..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two amazing experiences with Dr. Angrist and cannot believe the negative comments I am reading. I hope my appt. tomorrow is as successful and the last tw..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My family visited him recently, took too much time and the staff was totally unprofessional."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Angrist is an amazing doctor who actually spends quality time with his patients, explains details and cares about the outcome of treatment. I finally fou..."

October 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=959318'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014