Ratings for Dr. David Wells-Roth

The best doctor/surgeon I have ever been treated by in any field. His knowledge is amazing and his availability to me was unmatched. In a word Dr Wells Roth is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

The experience with Dr Wells Roth and his staff was exceptional. I was treated with courtesy and respect at every visit. The surgery was a complete success. I have no pain anymore and feel like I have my life back. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Having emergency surgery with Dr. Wells Roth was a positive experience, I was very scared and he explained everything to me and made me feel more confident. The staff here is so pleasant and professional, I have recommended this practice to several of my clients. Thank you to everyone for making this experience less stressful. And successful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was please with him, he gave me all the reference I needed. I felt very comfortable speaking with him, he was able to answer all the question I had. Very pleasant Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

No one wants to go through surgery. But if you have to experience neuro or spine surgery, ANS is the practice to handle the job. I want to say my entire neuro-journey / surgical experience was the most pleasant I could have been blessed to experience . That is all due to the efforts and talents of the entire ANS medical, clinical and support staff. Every single ANS employee with whom I dealt with over the years has been nothing but extremely kind, efficient, diligent and professional, from start to finish in every way. I have gone through three surgeries during the past three and a half years. They get better each time I am treated, because they learn more and more about me, and genuinely care about my well being and recovery. The office staff and medical team are friendly, accommodating, empathetic and professional. I had chronic neck and shoulder pain which was addressed in depth by the best neurosurgeon I saw out of four medical opinions. Dr. Wells Roth is a most skilled and exceptionally trained neurosurgeon who provided me with a greater than imagined outcome -- on more than one occasion. Dr. Wells Roth's surgical expertise helped to alleviate my pain and increased my quality of life to the best it could possibly be. His care shines through his gentle demeanor and easy going personality. Nurse EJ has the excellence which made me feel confident in my treatment and recommendations. There is no rush with this group; no need to take a number. This is a group that recognizes you as a person whom they serve. I have only felt my need, at this moment, is the priority. I wholeheartedly recommend ANS to others I know and those searching for unbeatable care. You will find this to be true from the moment you walk in the door, to the diagnosis and treatment you receive, and after-care you require. Go here, compare with others; you will understand what I am saying. He

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have had 3 back surgeries with no relief prior to visiting Dr. Wells-Roth for a consultation. From the initial visit to my post-op visit my experience with Dr. Wells-Roth and his staff has been nothing short of incredible. He has given me my life back, there are not enough words to describe what he has done for me. I am so thankful and grateful to him, he will never understand what he has given me. Like Dr. Wells-Roth, the staff is polite, helpful and very attentive to your needs. They have made the experience even easier to deal with. Thank You so much, I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

One of the Best Neurosurgeons!! Very honest, great sense of humor, very important!, He cares!!!!!!!! Very rare!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. David Wells Roth saved my life coiling a 15mm aneurysm along the top of my left internal carotid artery behind my eye I am forever grateful <3

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. David Wells-Roth is an amazing doctor. He saved my life and cared about me and my family throughout my illness. He performed two brain procedures on me, and I am alive and functioning as I did before the aneurism because of him. Follow up visits and calls to his office were always pleasant. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I am appalled at the three other reviews. I have been with Dr. Wells-Roth since 2008, and he is the nicest, warmest doctor I have ever had! My surgery went amazing, he has called me, and called back promptly whenever I had a problem, even calling from home. He is so not full of himself at all, and not always running to do surgery, in fact, he will work with other therapies before doing surgery, if you ask. He is clean, so is his office, and I have had no problems. Perhaps you should check out some of the neurosurgeons I went through at another close hospital and see what a bad surgeon really looks and acts like! He saved my life, got me out of pain, and has been there way after the fact. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. David Wells-Roth's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ