Ratings for Dr. Thea Weisdorf

Dr. Weisdorf was very condescending and disengaged. Would not recommend her as a GP.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Weisdorf is a great doctor, I have seen her for 17 years now and she helps and understands me a lot. I don't have a bad word to say about this lady

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr Weisdorf is great. Very qualified, smart and caring. I trust her and I know she is doing her best

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I find dr. Weisdorf caring and knowledgeable and makes sure I am well taken care of

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Although I have been going to her since last 10 or more years due to the fear of changing family doctors. She is not sympathetic and she feels that I waste her time. She just rushes you to get out of the door.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Weisdorf have been my family doctor for the last 5 years. I only come to her because she is very close to my home. She is not even simpatetic to her patients. She assumes things without asking questions . I will change my phamily physician as soon as I can.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

It is very difficult to find a family doctor these days, but I eventually go for it, since my experience with Dr Weisdorf for the last 7 years was getting worse and worse. Exactly as someone already mentioned she explicitly shows you that you're wasting her precious time, and tries to get rid of you as soon as possible. She's not compassionate a bit and listens to you with a blank expression, like you are a radio. She usually directly or indirectly belittles your health problems and gives you a prescription (if at all) like it is a tip for a waiter.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Weisdorf's for about 12 years. I would say that her style is fairly direct, which I personally don't mind at all, however I recognize that not every doctor's professional personality or style will be a match for every patient. She has never made me feel uncared for, or appeared rushed or disinterested with me, even when several patients with more significant health issues were waiting to see her. She has been thorough, and follows up with my referral requests.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I am a medical professional. I found Dr. Weisdorf to be terrible. She is intolerant and belittling. She makes slighting comments, is impatient, and makes you feel like you have wasted her time. She makes referrals to specialists because she does not want to deal with issues. It wastes patient and specialist time. Less educated clients may think she is thorough, but it is truly a lack of skill or patience that leads her clients to useless appointments.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I went to see her couple years ago and never returned back. She was very hard to deal with, condescending and dismissive of my complaints. She also misdiagnosed couple of issues that my current doctor had an immediate handle on. Won't recomment to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014