Ratings for Dr. Siamak Agha Mohammadi

Very knowledgable, experienced: lucky to have chosen him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I had a Brazilian but lift with lipo on my back ,flanks, thighs and stomach. Dr. AGHA has transformed my body into a more sculpted and feminine shape. I love it! My experience from beginning until now has been over and above my expectation. My surgery went smoothly with little to no pain and no problems. After the surgery Dr. Agha has had a close eye on my recovery. I have been in a few time for check-ups. Dr. Agha has a great staff. Shireen is very knowledgeable and thorough with what to expect before and after surgery. Danielle Galanos is a sweetheart . She is super helpful and positive. I highly recommend Dr. Agha and his staff, so much so my own daughter is schedule for liposuction.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I don't want to completely gush, but I truly think Dr Agha is the best. I am in my 40s, and after childbirth and weight gain/loss, I had many things I was very unhappy with about myself. I work out very hard and am very strong, but some things just cannot be corrected in the gym. My procedures have included: lower body lift, breasts, upper arms, lower face and neck, and nose. I had very realistic expectations; I can honestly say that my outcome has exceeded my expectations. From Day 1 I felt at comfortable with Dr. Agha. He is professional and real, he will explain in lay person's language. He has a great sense of humor that puts you at ease. I have total trust in his skills and decision making. Each procedure has come with the expected tough recoveries. Most comments I get are how good I look, but none suspect I had surgery. It has been worth every penny and given me confidence through the roof. I not only love Dr. Agha, but the whole staff make you feel welcome and like old friends.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

8 weeks ago I had inner and outer thigh lipo as well as lower abs and lower back (love handles) lipo'ed by Dr. Agha. I won't say the healing process wasn't painful, but his staff was very helpful with all my calls with questions after surgery. I took his advice and purchased an endermologie package of 10 sessions through Anisia who works at his office. I HIGHLY recommend doing this after lipo to smooth out any lumps and bumps and to help with the lymphatic drainage for faster healing. I am so happy with the results and have been wearing my skinny jeans with confidence and maxi dresses I could never wear before with my saddle bags! Dr. Agha is amazing at his job and would recommend him to any of my friends thinking about this procedure.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Agha did my breast augmentation, I went from an A to a full C. I have to say they are perfect! I couldn't be happier. He did an amazing job. I went under the breast and there is very minimal scarring. I have gotten many compliments on how real they look. I had no bruising at all after surgery. The ahold experience was great. He really made me feel comfortable and seemed extremely knowledgable on what he was doing. I give him an A++ !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I love Dr Agha and his staff. He listened to what I wanted. Set up a realistic goal and exceeded my expectations. He is an artist and a perfectionist and it shows in his work.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I had a wonderful outcome with Dr. Agha. I have no problem recomending him to family or friends. He is a real artist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I don't know if I can ever thank you enough. Thank you for making me feel beautiful in my own skin, for shaping my body when I couldn't do it myself. I am blown away by the beautiful figure you have given me Dr. Agha. This experience has been life changing for me and I'm glad you've helped me take the next step. I am amazed at the daily changes and self love that is pouring through my body. I'm only 9 days out of surgery for my upper body lift and I'm sure I've made the best choice for myself since deciding to lose over 200 pounds through diet and exercise. If anyone is considering removing extra skin from extreme weight loss do your homework. You will see why Agha is the best. Meet him, and you'll know you made the right choice. Thank you for helping my dreams come true, I couldn't have finished this journey without you. Namaste, Sarah

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I can not express how wonderful Dr. Agha is. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and sensitive to your needs. They answered every question I had and were very accommedating. I went in for a mommy makeover which included a tummy tuck and breast augmentaion. My results are nothing short of amazing! Everyone that has seen my new body says that I look incredible. I followed his instructions post and pre surgery and my results have benefited from it. I am so very pleased with the results. He is not only an outstanding doctor he is a body sculptor/artist. He is very meticulous about his work and it shows. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Simiply Amazing!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I had the best experience with Dr. Agha and his staff. I was very selective in searching for the best doctor in OC to do a tummy tuck. I interviewed many plastic surgeons and by far Dr. Agha came across as the most knowledgable and professional. It's been 7 mos since I had a tummy tuck and words can't express how good I look and feel. Dr Agha is truly an artist! You definitely get what you pay for. Three of my sisters had tummy tucks with other Beverly Hills doctors & my results are by far the best. My scar is so low I was able to wear a two-piece bikini with total confidence. Thank you, Dr. Agha..you've changed my life!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012