Ratings for Dr. JACOB A. Varghese

I highly recommend Dr. Varghese, he takes his time, answers questions and is concern for his patients. We have had many visits at his office and Dr. Varghese has treated our child for 13 months and is attentive and has called us several times to follow up on our child's health. He is professional and a caring pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

When I first met him, he was really friendly and seemed knowledgeable. He even called after we left to double check info. This made me feel like he really cared. But since having my son he has disappointed me again and again. Right after he was born (two weeks early) he suggested giving him formula to help him grow faster. I was planning on exclusively breastfeeding. Even the lactation consultant and LLL said that was unnecessary. Then as a 2 month old said I should give him Vitamin D supplements because he doesn't get it in breast milk. (he showed no signs that he might need it) Then Today said I should give him fluoride! Because weber county doesn't have it in the water! Well he doesn't drink water so I don't think it matters whether or not if it is in the water here, anyone with google could find out that fluoride for infants is BAD! I would not recommend ANYONE see him especially if you have an infant.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010