Ratings for Dr. Glasine Lawson

Very conscientious Doctor who helped me with some very complicated diagnosis. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking for a very knowledgeable, personable and thorough Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

So happy to have found Dr Lawson. She is knowledgeable, caring, thorough and empathetic. She did not fob me off or minimize my symptoms. The location is very convenient (Highway 7), the office staff are amazing and her practice runs on time!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Amazing personality, character, knowledge. The best doctor, caring, compassionate, understanding and approachable. I had a horrible pregnancy, but every time I went to see her she took great care of me. I love dr. Lawson.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Love Dr. Lawson at her new clinic in Richmond Hill. She is caring, very competent and knows her stuff. And I have hardly had to wait (when I had an appointment). Thanks for all of your care and attention.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Everyone from the check in to check out was knowledgeable and caring. All my questions were answered in a manner that made me feel I was their only patient. Dr Lawson took all the time needed to answer all my questions, and listened to my concerns. She diligently went over my background and found several things that I could improve on. She is wonderful and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Lawson is a resourceful and experienced doctor. She listens carefully and takes her time to fully explain her diagnosis and the steps needed to help her patients. Personally, she has helped me three different times in areas that other doctors were not able to. Her staff are also very helpful and you feel that you have the support of three doctors rather than one. It is well worth your time to see her. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The people in the waiting room always seem chatty and happy when I am there - and most importantly I get in easily and am treated well when I am there. I feel I am in capable hands with Dr.Lawson.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Lawson is very informative in regards to woman's body and concerns. I always feel comfortable with my visits to her clinic. Her receptionists (Raya and Zhen) are extremely lovely and polite. Deff recommend her as an OB/GYN in Richmond Hill.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am very happy that Dr Lawson is my OB/GYN.She is very caring, knowledgeable and very kind.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Lawson is a resourceful and experienced doctor. She listens carefully and takes her time to fully explain her diagnosis and the steps needed to help her patients. Personally, she has helped me three different times in areas that other doctors were not able to. Her staff are also very helpful and you feel that you have the support of three doctors rather than one. It is well worth your time to see her if you have hormonal symptoms that regular physicians don't know what to do with. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017