Ratings for Dr. Harvey Danciger

DR. Danciger misdiagnosed me just wanted to sell me custom orthotics never checked pulses in my feet refused to return my deposit for his mistake,he is passive aggressive would not talk to me on the phone had his help do his dirty work ,so when he says this is breaking down its time for you to leave as it turned out my femoral art was blocked so I was not getting enough blood to my feet after seeing a vascular surgeon I had revascularization I am pain free and do not wear orthotics dr danciger told me I would have to wear them the rest of my life , he was wrong and not man enough to admit his mistake.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He is horrible. Was rude amd unable to help. Je didnt even listen to my conserns

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

My husband was in extreme heel pain and i called Dr Dancigers office and they were able to schedule him that same day, its amazing how much better he felt after leaving the office. Dr Danciger was very nice and his staff was wonderful. They Made my husband experience a very pleasant one, the staffs friendlyness and the Drs efficiency was great

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I am so happy with Dr. Danciger. He is so nice and spent a lot of time with my son and I. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Danciger is a fabulous doctor. He was very patient and friendly. I have been going to Dr Danciger for years and have always received excellent care. I highly recommend Dr Danciger!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I took my 12-year old daughter to see Dr. Dancinger and we were stunned at how rude and unhelpful he was. We spent at most 10 minutes with him and every time we asked a questioned he seemed annoyed and answered us in an annoyed/sarcastic tone. It really is unbelievable how rude he was and how unhelpful. This meeting left an impression on my daughter saying, "Why did he act like that?" Unfortunately some people don't care to be polite or considerate of others and unfortunately this person is in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Danciger was very knowledgeable and took his time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Harvey Danciger's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)