Ratings for Dr. James L. Joy

I have had excellent treatment from Dr. Joy and his staff over the 6-plus years. He has extracted a tooth, done an excellent implant, and filled a few cavities. His Hygienst is great...I've never had ANY problems. Dr. Joy and his staff operate with State-of-the Art equipment and they are current on ALL new techniques.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have used Dr. Joy for years.His staff and he are always on time. The woman who cleans my teeth is very sweet and does a great job. Dr. Joy is pleasant and very trustworthy. If he says there is a problem, there is a problem. He doesn't make up stuff just to make a buck like some dentists are prone to do.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I had three teeth i need out causing me pain. I paid almost 400. to get relief. however while pulling my teeth he broke another, he added temp filling and said he will fix it for 200. he broke it, i think he should fix it, at no charge!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

When he gave me the numbing shot when he pulled the needle out he kept pressing on the plunger and it squirted in my mouth and run down the back of my throat and gave me a sore throat for 4 days and made me miss my Family Christmas...

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

horrible dentist and has bad breath...staff was rude and very long wait time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Messed my bite up. Currently looking for a dentist to fix the several mistakes he made. Didn't have time to finish but kept me there for several hours. Beware of this dentist not even a BC/BS provider.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010