Dr. Anna Szmitko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anna Szmitko

I was in from England last month on a holiday and developed a tooth ache. Dr. Anna fixed me up in no time and I got home to see my regular dentist. Very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I visited Forest Green Dental Care 2 months ago when I was in a lot of pain from an infection. I should have had the root canal done years ago but I put it off. Dr. Szmitko gave me anibiotics and a pain killer. 4 days later the root canal went off with ease. Thankyou all. TH

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Very prompt and personal. Visits are fun. Everyone relaxed. Best dentist around. Very good care

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Anna has always treated us well. The staff are very patient and office is beautiful. Dr. Szmitko is always professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Szmitko is simply the best. My whole family loves her. The care and kindness is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am a new patient at Forest Green Dental Care and my experience so far is very good. I was treated well and everything was explained. Ashey took her time and Dr. Szmitko was great.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

My 2 kids orthodontics went very well. The results are wonderful. Mu little girl want to smile again. Thanks Dr. Anna.

Submitted October 29, 2017

A great dentist. She is very respected in the community. Very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Staff are to a great degree not too bad and Dr. Szmitko is exceptional. She is patient and kind. Dr. Anna made an amazing appearing concerning with my props. Office is greatly not too bad.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Anna is great. She came in after hours to help me when I was in pain. Always happy. Very helpfull.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Anna Szmitko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients