Dr. Anna Szmitko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anna Szmitko

Thanks for squeezing me in for the emergency appointment. Much appreciated. Feeling much better. TH

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

I have had a lot of dental work done since I was a young child. I brush several times a day and also floss twice daily. Soft teeth I guess. I was away on vacation in the tropics last week when my tooth broke. I panicked and was so worried and nervous to go to the dentist because I always think that it will need to be pulled or unable to be fixed due to past experiences. The office fit me in the day I returned. Dr Anna was calm and reassured me that the issue was not severe and was an easy fix. The goal is to save the teeth she said. What a wonderful approach and one I have not heard for years. Past dentists have said to me many times lets pull that tooth it is weak and put an implant. Such a caring dentist and team. I am so grateful I found this office. JM

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

First time to see Dr. Szmitko- all went well. I have not been to a dentist in 10 years and am very nervous. She helped me relax and discussed with me my situation. I have been avoiding treatment for months and it looks like I will need a filling. Have booked in 2 weeks to complete it. All is well and I am happy with staff and Dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Thankyou DR. Anna for helping Joshua last week. He is felling much better. See you on Tuesday. MG

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

We all love Dr. Anna and her care is excellent. She is always friendly and takes her time with us. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Anna is a very caring and compassionate dentist. She always takes her time and explains everything. She did a crown for me last month that was overdue because I was nervous. She took the time to make me comfortable and relaxed. All went well and I can now chew on that side of my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

I have been with Forrest Green Dental for 8 years and I find them to be kind and competent. I recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

I tried to complain of Dr. Szmitko office and post didn't go though. I am wondering what is going to happen when I post a positive rating.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Anna id great with kids and very patient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

My family is very happy with Dr. Anna and staff. Very detailed and they explain everything. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Anna Szmitko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Unicare