Dr. Anna Szmitko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anna Szmitko

Dr. Anna placed my 2 implants and all went well. That was 2 weeks ago and I cant wait to get the crowns on in 3 months. The price was competitive and the service was excellent. Gorete was very friendly and helped me with my insurance claim and Deanna was very helpful too. Dr. Anna was professional and very thorough. She explained everything in detail and is very relaxed. Very happy!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

The best. Dr. Anna is the kindest DR. ever. I am so happy with the office. Very nice

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

We are very happy with Dr. Szmitko. Very kind and patient. We have a challenged child and she will only see Dr. Anna. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My braces are off and I am very happy with the changes. It took a year but it was well worth it. Dr. Szmitko and Ashley did all the work and the results are great. So happy to smile again. Great job ladies..

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

We drive in an hour to see her twice a year. Amazing dentist with a kind heart.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Always happy and helpful. Dr. Anna takes her time with you. Very detailed. Reception helped me with my dental benefits. They really g o the extra mile.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

They are all very friendly and professional. Beautiful place . Dr. is nice and on time. They always make it fun.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Anna is great. I have been her patient for 12 years and I recommend her every chance I get. amazing.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I was in from England last month on a holiday and developed a tooth ache. Dr. Anna fixed me up in no time and I got home to see my regular dentist. Very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I visited Forest Green Dental Care 2 months ago when I was in a lot of pain from an infection. I should have had the root canal done years ago but I put it off. Dr. Szmitko gave me anibiotics and a pain killer. 4 days later the root canal went off with ease. Thankyou all. TH

Dr. Anna Szmitko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Assurant