You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter W.C. Kwan

Dr. Kwan diagnosed my rare form of oesophageal cancer in 2011 and has ben part of my successful recovery treatment since. He was straightforward with me and always treated me with respect. His excellent sense of humour helped me through some difficult times. My thanks!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this doctor as he swore WTF in front of me one time and I didn't appreciate that. However, his secretary, Linda is great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

the best way to describe Dr.Kwan is... Great doctor and "such a lovely man". He is the best of both worlds,great doctor and great person. Couldnt have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Amazing dr. After many dr.s said I was fine, he did a biopsy and found out I was not =(. I wish more doctors listened to their patients, would save us from countless ER and dr.s visits.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

My experience with Dr. Kwan and his staff has been excellent for the past 10 years. During my recent visit Dr. Kwan was personable and friendly, not pretentious, respectful, listened well to my description of my symptoms and the timeline, and responded with appropriate treatment and reassurance. I was made to feel that I was an equal partner and empowered to look after my health.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

He is excellent, haspatience,professional, he has heart for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Reported with intractable IBS that gave me a terrible pain at times, that it felt like my intestinal tract was lined with sandpaper. He scoffed at my admission of pain. "It's just pain. You can live with it." Well no, I can't live with it and have never been able to live with this pain. But, not his problem I guess!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

He is the best Internist Dr. I will introduce him to my friend!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He is the best doctor whom I have seen since I immigrated to Canada. Few Chinese doctors in Canada are patient, yet Dr. Kwan is very nice. If I have worries or questions about my disease, he always patiently explains something to me no matter how he is busy at the moment. He is really a moral person. I guess he must be respected by all his patients because he respects his patients, too.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Best specialist I ever had! I moved away and cannot find someone as great as he was. Very professional, awesome attidude and makes you feel comfortable. He got my life back in order with my Crohn's disease. I cannot stress hoe great of a doctor this man is!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Peter W.C. Kwan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kwan diagnosed my rare form of oesophageal cancer in 2011 and has ben part of my successful recovery treatment since. He was straightforward with me an..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have mixed feelings about this doctor as he swore WTF in front of me one time and I didn't appreciate that. However, his secretary, Linda is great and very ..."

November 20, 2014