Ratings for Dr. Steve Ballou

DR Ballou is truly incredible ! he delivered my first and is currently following me again . He is so down to earth and compassionate , really makes you feel like you are sitting in your own living room . I had some abnormal readings with pre cancerous cells on a early pap test and he called me personally to discuss treatment options which I appreciated and thought was very kind he took the time out of his busy schedule to call . He is great with children , everytime I bring my older son in with me he always gets to leave with one of dr ballous balloons he makes out of gloves :) a special treat ! He's so awesome and I am really looking forward to going into labour with one of the best obgyn out there ! Shout out to ballou!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Ballou is 'da bomb'! Really made my second pregnancy, dealing with gestational diabetes, enjoyable and stress free. I trusted him and he trusted me as a mother. He doesn't use fear tactics to make you do anything. He is easy going and trustworthy. I initially wanted to be followed by a midwife but couldn't because of my GD and he was an amazing alternative. Even though I had the opportunity to be transferred back to the midwife, I decided to stay with Dr. Ballou. Sometimes I had to wait for him during our scheduled appointments because he had a birth to attend to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Excellent docteur!! Il est calme et rassurant . Il sait comment rendre un patient comfortable il n'à pas l'air pressé du tout , du coup on se sens à l'aise. Chanceux si vous l'avez comme dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Ballou est un excellent medecin et une très bonne personne, très professionnel et très humain. Merci Dr. Ballou!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Ballou a été extraordinaire tout au long de mon suivi de grossesse et lors de mon accouchement. Malgré le fait que l'hôpital Monfort soit à 30 minutes de chez moi, j'ai bien l'intention de retourner voir Dr. Ballou pour ma 2e grossesse. Il a été fabuleux. Il est calme, doux et réconfortant. Merci Doc Ballou!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Absolutely love Dr Ballou. He is patient, understanding, kind and extremely passionate about his work. He remembered I had complained about back pains in previous appointments and, when I later explained I was feeling better because of yoga poses I had found in a book, asked if I could bring in photocopies of the pages to share with other moms experiencing similar pains - I thought that was very thoughtful! I was up front about wanting the epidural and he simply explained the risks and the other options available to me.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

he delivered my baby... he is soft, patient. he loves his job. i recommend him

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr Ballou est un excellent médecin. Il a toujours de petits trucs pour aider les mamans (et papas) et il veille vraiment au bien-être de nos bébés. Ses conseils sont justes et il est toujours calme et rassurant dans ses propos. Merci!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I had Dr. Ballou for my second pregnancy and by golly, he is THE BEST doctor in town! He is kind, patient and open minded. He respected my wishes, respected me and my baby and was available for anything we needed. I also really liked having him and residents take their time and explain things to me. I felt appreciated and valued as a patient. He is truly exemplary as a doctor. I highly recommend him to any pregnant lady!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Excellent médecin. J'ai dr Ballou pour mon suivi de grossesse. Il est très à l'écoute, prends le temps de répondre à mes questions et respecte mes choix. Il est humain et très rassurant. Je le recommande à tous.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013