Ratings for Dr. Buce Worrell

Saw him once then saw other doctors. Did not know he was under felony charges. Also, there is no way to control the pellets once there are in you (BAD IDEA), I hadn't had a periods in 2 years then had 2 in one month. Not happy. Nothing they can do b/c the pellets are in you. Going to Happy Hormone Cottage now b/c they use creams and you can control that.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I went to Dr. Bruce Worrell after I heard a talk of his on bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. After consulting with him I went home to think over his recommendations and just Googled his name which I really wished I would have done before I saw him. I found out he has a FELONY conviction record in hamilton county and after that I high tailed it out of there. Definately didn't want anyone who has ANY kind of criminal record to be telling me what's best for me. So any ladies or men for that matter out there just make sure you do a thorough check on your doctor even if you think you know them. You may just find out he's not who you think he is at all!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010