Ratings for Dr. Fran Erwee

Saw dr. Erwee in emerg. Turns out my son had mono to which she missed, and didnt even catch all the obvious symptoms. She went and got some papers and said he had a headache and heavily insinuated it was from playing too many video games and made a point of snottily pointing it out on this paper where it said causes of headaches. Then she got up and left. I refuse to see her if she is on call at emerg now.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Explained my situation well. Offered several solutions and designed a reasonable plan of attack!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very good dealing with my young child's serious allergic reaction in the ER. Obviously has kids of her own and knows how to speak to a kid in a way to calm them down.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Wonderful experience with this doctor during labour when she did my epidural!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Very caring doctor. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I went in to see this Dr after visiting ER several times previously in the week. She gave me three more Rx's. I asked if perhaps she could refer me to a specialist before adding to the mix of drugs. She said yes that would probably be a good idea. Then she brought in her laptop and told me this is what wikipedia says about my condition. When I called back about the referal I was treated rudely and told of I didn't hear nothing in 4-6 weeks call back to the clinic. After a week of excruiating pain and the run around from all the other Dr's in this town I am suprised I never told her off

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Very open, friendly, and knowledable. I have recommened her to two other people who are now patients. Found out another female friend is a patient and thinks she is great. Birds of a feather I guess. :)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I was pleased that new female doctor was starting the in the clinic. She was able to diagnose some issues properly that have been left unresolved for a couple of years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

This doctor is rude, and completely unacceptable!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Upon moving from Calgary to the Wetaskiwin area, and having our family doctor of many years retire, we were quite concerned that we would not be as fortunate finding someone as competent and caring as what we had experienced with our long-time family doctor for many years. How fortunate for us that Dr. Erwee was taking new patients. She is extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. As a person who must have a very large patient base, we are impressed with the personable kindness and consideration she exhibits at each visit. She is very efficient and manages the appointment well, however, we have never felt rushed and she takes the time to discuss our medical concerns thoroughly. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a family physician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011