Ratings for Dr. Naveen K. Gupta

Very helpful guy who is busy but takes the time needed. Made me feel like the only patient in the office. Very caring and skilled. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Gupta is absolutely terrible, he was rushed, on the phone continuously, not paying attention

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

A real pro who makes the unpleasant almost fun. Efficient, knowledgeable, highly experienced, friendly, accessible, and reassuring. It does not get any better than this.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I am mr. Zelaya one of his patient at holly cross hospital and he is a very professional great doctor and very great personality......

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have the privilege of being the first cancer diagnosis Dr. Gupta made in private practice. The initial tests didn't account for my symptoms, but Dr. Gupta kept digging until he found the small mass on pancreas. That was 5 years ago, and I'm healthy and in complete remission today.

Submitted June 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Gupta after seeing another GI and not getting the help I needed. He was quick to the trigger in getting me the right care that I needed, that the other GI didn't want to provide because I wasn't old enough (you can guess what procedure that was). He went under the hood, found the cause, and put me on an antibiotic -- and voila - symptoms gone. I was battling with this particular infection/ailment for almost 6 months before giving up on my old GI and going to Dr. Gupta (based on the ratings on this site). 1 month was all it took and I was back to normal. Just recently I went to see him about acid reflux issues and he was able again, to quickly address the concern and put me on a better acid-reduction medication - no problems since. 2 for 2 ain't bad. He is very attentive to your problems, is always available by phone, and provides sound advice and care. The only small drawback is that he is often fielding calls during the appointments, but from what you can tell, the callers are hospitals or other workers seeking his advice. Wonder why.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Brought Dr Gupta a very difficult patient, my mother. He treated her with respect and dignity. He discovered a potential life threatening aliment and is now doing well. Dr Gupta is an excellent physician who is very much in tune with the latest advances in GI medicine. Highly recommend this physician. Excellent support staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Amazing doctor. He stepped right up to bat when needed. My own GI doctor dropped me like a hot potato when the going got rough (guess she was risk averse) and Doctor Gupta came to the rescue. Kind, professional, skilled, doctor who is now my regular GI doctor. He is great, you could not ask for more in a physician. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Gupta has a wonderful way of talking to patients and explaining to them their situation. I was very imptressed with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr.Gupta saved my life by managing my condition and keepng it at bay. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013