Ratings for Dr. S Javid

I don't think I would go to her for any serious issues. I only go to her to get my prescription filled. She doesn't even check my blood pressure before giving me the prescription. The front reception lady isn't very nice. She talks/complains about patients (after they leave) to the other receptionist. Dr. Javid is nice, but I don't think I would trust her if I was having any issues. My first appointment, I ended up waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes to get in. It's usually about an hour wait to see her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have now seen this dr twice, once for me (prenatal) and once for my daughter's two year check up. The prenatal appt was fine, but I will be changing doctors due to my daughter's appointment. My daughter sucks her fingers, not all the time but certainly when she needs comfort, like she felt like she needed at this appointment. This 'doctor' recommended that I wrap her fingers in duct tape to get her to stop sucking them. Seriously. Duct tape. It actually boggles my mind.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr javid by an old co worker and I found her to be amazing. The wait time sucks but she takes on to many patients. A few different clinics and at the hospital. Deals with just about everything but mainly as a obgym. She delivered two of my children and she listens to you. I think people that are disadisfyed with her maybe it's because she is from else where??? They almost always say things a little differently. I trust Dr javid with my life. I don't trust anyone mostly.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Will perscribe you medication without actually seeing the problem or sending you for further testing. You wait over an hour after your appointment for about 5 mins not even of her time. If you are pregnant I dont reccomend seeing her. She has been no help whatsoever.

Submitted January 16, 2015

My family and I started seeing Dr. Javid a few years ago. Needless to say I started taking my kids to walkin clinics until I found a new family doctor. I am a registered nurse and believe me if you are not sure what you are asking for when seeing her I wouldn't trust her! She diagnosed my husband with constipation lol and really it was Chrons... She refused to refer him to a gastroenterologist so we ended up going to the emerg. She is too quick with her assessments and doesn't provide quality care her patients deserve. Not to mention you have to wait about an hour after your appointment time to see her and end up in her clinic room for no more than 3 minutes. I would not recommend this doctor and often wonder how you got to practice in canada.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Can't believe physicals can be done in 5 minutes, didn't even check my ears. I had troubles with many diabetes medications. I asked to be put on Lantus a 24 hour insulin and she kept saying "No"! On the 5th visit I asked again and she said the pills are working. Sure my blood count was 7 but I was on a roller coaster ride. High in the morning and very low at lunch and high normal at night. She finally gave in but told me to still take my pills. Would you take insulin and then still take the pill that gave you a low at lunch. I only took a pill if I was over 10 and then stopped altogether once I found out how much insulin to take. Now my blood sugars are very good and I maintain a steady reading. Sure glad I am better educated then she is on diabetes. No pills and feel better! She has moved now and it is a month and I still can't find my results from my last blood work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I first met Dr.Javid at a walk in clinic and discussed my concerns with her and she was very happy to direct me to her own private practice. After my physical she gave me a diagnoses and suggested we wait to see how it might progress. After a year of not hearing from her I went back because I was having issues with depression, at that time I tried to discuss the previous issue and all I was told was that she would only deal with one issue at a time, and not the one that I feel was a part of the worry leading to the depression. She also told me that it would be her decision how to go about a course of treatment. I am so glad I found a more compassionate doctor who listens and cares about all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been going to this same clinic for most of my life and I have seen many doctors come and go. I have never experienced such rude staff, nor have I had to deal with such a doctor. I waited over an hour for my five minute meeting. Some teenage boy and his 7 seven friends (yes!) who walked in off the street after falling off his skateboard got more attention than I did. Dr. Javid did not ask me any questions and basically belittled me and my health concerns. I have put off another visit as I'd rather sit in a medi-clinic and take my chances on the doctor I see rather than go back to Dr. Javid. Can't wait the next new doctor to arrive.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Wow! I waited 1 hour passed my appointment and a family was ahead of me with a baby their door was wide open and it was like they were having a mini family reunion she was playing with the kid etc. the patient appeared to be a family friend. So of course they got the best care and time. The reception staff came walking past me in the room staring at me like i was odd for sitting there. It was very un private and i felt like the front desk staff just lingered around the doors listening. The doc comes in after an hour wait and quickly tries to get me out and not listen to me as im trying to explain a severe bout of depression and how certain meds are not working. She didnt seem to care and keeps asking when im going to have a baby? Really ? I swear she should just be a pediatric doctor instead . Also the officr smells funny and not very clean lots of dust etc. and pleaseeee someone tell the front receptionist to stop staring and eavesdropping lol my god never again! Ever!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Javid is overwhelmed sinced Dr. Thamilvaanan left. She doesn't seem to care as much. I had been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and finally did and then 3 month in i had a miscarrage and all she had to say was owell try again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013