Ratings for Dr. Keith R. Sheehan

Staff could not explain the gadgets - how things worked or why. Dr. Sheehan is a guru wannabe.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Sheehan and the entire staff wore slippers and had no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I've been very pleased with Dr. Sheehan's care. He is knowledgeable, approachable, available when needed during off hours & appointments are prompt. Generally I do not use the chiropractic part. I am a cancer survivor....I started with Dr. Sheehan soon after my surgery & chemo for Stage 3C ovarian cancer. In March 2012 I will be cancer free for 10 years. I attribute a large part of that success to Dr. Sheehan and I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I've used him for years! He's great and his perspective is refreshing and different. Good choice for chiro and great asset when "conventional" medicine isn't working!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Although pregnancy was not my goal, balanced wellness through diet guidance w/ spinal & lifestyle adjustments was. I needed help learning the language my body uses to communicate w/ me. Dr. Sheehan interpreted my body's pleas & warnings to help me to give my body what it needed to heal itself. I not only learned what I was doing that kept my body from healing, I also learned the practical diet & lifestyle changes that would permit recovery and continued good health the rest of my life. Dr. Sheehan's approach is very (w)holistic & unique. I got so healthy in mind, body and spirit that my body was finally balanced enough to become pregnant & give birth to a child that also exudes health and vibrance. The best part is I learned practical basics of wellness to keep my budding family well for the long haul. For that, I will always be grateful. I strongly recommend his care to anyone looking for a real breakthrough in their health & healing by means of a natural & holistic approach.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sheehan for over 10 years and he has really helped me. I have not had a yeast infection in over 9 years, and that used to be my biggest problem. I also have a lot more energy. It's true that the supplements can get expensive, but I found it to be worth it. I learned about how a whole lifestyle change can help my health and my overall sense of well-being. It really helped me to round out all aspects of my health and see how it all fits together.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

They offer support in following their diet plan, but you end up paying a lot for supplements. I started my tx there but ended up going somewhere else who offered more than neck/back cracking and muscle testing to determine what more supplements you should take. I was not told accurate information about food.I do not recommend this practice. If you have a gluten allergy be careful because some of the supplements have gluten in them and he does not see the importance of not cross contaminating. Also, I was put on DSF and was told to take it 3 times a day. I found out at my new Dr that DSF should not be taken after 2 pm. No wonder why I was not sleeping at night!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Keith R. Sheehan's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1997)

MB Health