Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Brewer

The hours that this doctor's office has is ridiculous. I called in the middle of the day twice in the past month and both times they were closed at 2 and the message stated they would not re-open until the next day. In the summertime they are only open until 12 sometimes. Also, I have seen both doctors in this practice, Dr. Brewer and Dr. Nysteun. I took my son to Dr. Nysteun a couple of months ago because he has a slight tilt in his neck and she said he was fine. I took him for a sick visit a couple of weeks ago to Dr. Brewer and he asked me if I noticed the tilt in his neck and is now sending him to a Physical Therapist! They need to get on the same page, and this is not the first time this happened.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

We will be leaving this practice - the staff did not call to tell me my daughter had bad pneumonia in her lung - I had to call b/c I did not hear back. Also the other dr in the practice gave us inconsistent info re: what drug to use for her pneumonia, and Dr. Brewer chastised us for following her advice. Poor hours & you always have to wait a while as well.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

the doctor was very friendly and made me and my child feel at home the staff was so welcoming as i said to my friends very warm and fuzzy loved the whole experience im staying!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Matthew P. Brewer's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Melrose, MA