Ratings for Dr. Sally Basta

She is amazing, she is so caring and doesn't rush me out. she remembers EVERYTHING i tell her, she really creates a connection between her and the patient.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Basta is awesome. She gives you all the time you need and is super kind. She is doubles as GP and psychologist. You can't help but feeling better after just talking to her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Basta caught my kidney cancer on my first visit to her office. Rather than relying on intuition she ordered diagnostic tests which led to the discovery, I am now cancer free following a radical surgery. In addition, she listens to you, and when not sure of diagnosis, orders diagnostic tests or refers you to a specialist . Thank you for being smart, Dr. Basta..

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I love Dr Basta! She's very knowledgeable and thorough and really seems to care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have had Dr Basta for 3 years now and she is very personable, caring and helpful. No issues

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I Love Dr. Basta. She is very kind and knowledgeable. Elizabeth at the front desk is always so helpful and makes everyone feel important

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

She makes her clients qait too long for their appointments.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Sally very intelligent and knowledgable.On top of that she is a very nice person. My wife and I are Basta's patients for 1 year and now she is also helping us with my wife's first pregnancy together with our OB.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr Basta was our family doctor (myself and my spouse) for 4 years and she was "ok" until she had her kid and then moved to Mississauga. It was convenient for us because her office was close to our home in North York, plus she is a very nice person, however she missed a few things that in our opinion were unacceptable like urinary and ear infections, extremely low vitamin D levels, etc. Plus she doesn't always refer you to a specialist, even if you insist. After she moved to Mississauga things got more challenging for us then we decided that was time to move to another family doctor. In a nutshell: she is nice, as a doctor she is ok as long as you stay on top of your own health and do proper follow ups and ask questions.

Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Sally Basta is truly like a breath of fresh air in the GP world here in Mississauga. She is observant, takes the time to listen carefully to your woes and then prescribes medication and refers you to a specialist if needed (the referral staff is very competent and gets you an appointment at the earliest, if necessary). I would strongly recommend Dr. Basta. I have been to doctors who refer to their smart phones to plot a course of treatment and thereby go with whatever recommendations whatever site they consult suggests - radical or not. I am 60 years young and have been to doctors all over the world and hence my recommendation,

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014