Ratings for Dr. Sally Basta

I have had Dr Basta for 3 years now and she is very personable, caring and helpful. No issues

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I Love Dr. Basta. She is very kind and knowledgeable. Elizabeth at the front desk is always so helpful and makes everyone feel important

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

She makes her clients qait too long for their appointments.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Sally very intelligent and knowledgable.On top of that she is a very nice person. My wife and I are Basta's patients for 1 year and now she is also helping us with my wife's first pregnancy together with our OB.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr Basta was our family doctor (myself and my spouse) for 4 years and she was "ok" until she had her kid and then moved to Mississauga. It was convenient for us because her office was close to our home in North York, plus she is a very nice person, however she missed a few things that in our opinion were unacceptable like urinary and ear infections, extremely low vitamin D levels, etc. Plus she doesn't always refer you to a specialist, even if you insist. After she moved to Mississauga things got more challenging for us then we decided that was time to move to another family doctor. In a nutshell: she is nice, as a doctor she is ok as long as you stay on top of your own health and do proper follow ups and ask questions.

Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Sally Basta is truly like a breath of fresh air in the GP world here in Mississauga. She is observant, takes the time to listen carefully to your woes and then prescribes medication and refers you to a specialist if needed (the referral staff is very competent and gets you an appointment at the earliest, if necessary). I would strongly recommend Dr. Basta. I have been to doctors who refer to their smart phones to plot a course of treatment and thereby go with whatever recommendations whatever site they consult suggests - radical or not. I am 60 years young and have been to doctors all over the world and hence my recommendation,

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

sally basta is the most caring wonderful doctor i have ever met. takes her time and deals with the problem at hand. she is the best doctor i have seen in years

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

First off, I went off some of these online ratings and was totally misled. Sally Basta is not the greatest doctor and I would stay away. For one she is at the north york location only 3 days of the week which doesn't help. She is fairly inexperienced and prefers to experiment with medications/treatment before referring you to a specialist. I am never going back to her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

as most other doctors I see on a first visit she tells wait for a week and come back if it will be worse. Nothing special.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Basta is very helpful and willing to answer all our questions. Her knowledge is more than enough for a family doctor and she always refer us to a specialist if it's required of if we ask her. On top of that she is a very nice person. My wife and I are Basta's patients for 1 year and now she is also helping us with my wife's first pregnancy together with our OB.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011