Ratings for Dr. H.B. Ramdhani

Thank you for being extremely professional and pleasant. My son felt comfortable answering questions and having Dr Ramdhani examine him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Our son was admitted to Surrey Memorial Hospital...of course we were having anxiety over all the tests and lack of results and findings. We found Dr Ramdhani to very personable and his beside manner helped put us at ease. He explained everything they did, why and what needs to be done. We were original assigned to the initial emergency doctor but we asked for follow ups with Dr Ramdhani. Haven't dealt with his staff yet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The receptionist is frequently irresponsible about booking and was rude to the extreme when I let her know I would be back momentarily to go change my 6 month old's messy diaper. When the doctor did come get us, he was dismissive of my baby's multiple issues that have necessitated multiple hospital admissions and denied an appropriate referral. I am extremely unhappy with the care he has received, and the lack thereof, as well as the disrespect I have been shown there.

Submitted February 4, 2016

You need to have a msp referral otherwise the doctor is not allowed to see u. this has to be done every 6 months. So please refrain from leaving marks that are not up to the office to deal with

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is extremely easy going, but a little bit too much so at times, and can take the wait and see approach a bit too far. His receptionist is terrible, and after seeing my child for over a year, I had to wait 4 months to get an appointment. I kept waiting for a call telling me when the appointment was, but instead I got a call that I missed an appointment (which I was never informed of) and that I needed to call back to reschedule. I called back and left 4 messages, which were never returned. They almost never answer the phone and by the time I managed to actually get ahold of someone there, it had been over 6 months since he had seen my child and I needed a new referral. Just ridiculous. I just asked my family doctor for a referral to a new paediatrician.

Submitted September 24, 2015

He is simply the best pediatrician I know.Very helpful and explain everything you need to know in a way where it is easy to understand.Very knoelegeable on his craft.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

one of the old staff is so rood doesn't want to work anything extra ...doctor should need to think...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

He is one of the best best pediatrician i have ever seen, humble, knowledgeable, ,,taking his precious time to discuss things

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I am a regular patient with Dr. Ramdhani as I have a sick child that will need pediatric care till she is an adult. I just checked here to write a review of Dr. Ramdhani and was appaled by the nasty reviews here some for him and some for his receptionist. let me tell u that he is a very professional and caring doctor and does his job with the utmost care. His receptionist is such a sweet lady. I have never had any problems getting an appointment or on the phone with her. Do we crack a smile when we take our sick children in. She has to deal with sick children all the time. If she was to just chat with us all the time that we were there how would the work get done. I believe receptiniost get slack from both ends. The doc and the patient. While we are busy yelling at them have u ever considered maybe the doctor did not fill out the form that was needed. Next time u put a nasty response just consider did u yell at her, were u short on the phone because you did not get enough sleep

Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Ramdhani is a very good pediatrician. He is very helpful. There is hardly any wait time. The receptionist is very good also I had no problems with her. She is quite professional. I would not say that i have had any problems with the doctor or staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013