Ratings for Dr. H.B. Ramdhani

Dr. Ramdhani did an excellent job of talking to us as parents and our 3-year-old son to make us all feel welcome and comfortable. He did a thorough review though we were there for something small. Would definitely see again if the need arises (hopefully not) and would recommend to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The doctor is excellent; the receptionist is terrible and should be fired!! I can relate to the negative comments expressed in regard to this staff member.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Ramdhani is great and is very thorough. The office staff on the other hand is so and so. I agree with the negative reviews given by others regarding the receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I don't know why people are putting all these negative remarks. The doctor and his receptionist are beyond excellent. He is such a caring and kind doctor and his secretary is just lovely. So pleasant and very nice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Excellent doctor and the receptionist is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Ramdhani is a wonderful doctor. He is always on time and very helpful. His receptionist has been working there for a long time since a previous doctor was there. She is so nice and really helpful. She actually talks to u and makes u feel welcome to the office. I have never had any problems with her or the doctor. Very pleasant offie

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I never had the pleasure of dealing with this doctor as it was his resident that actually tended to my daughter. I have had the misfortune of dealing with his office manager. She has been extremely unprofessional, and rude.

Submitted November 16, 2016

Thank you for being extremely professional and pleasant. My son felt comfortable answering questions and having Dr Ramdhani examine him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Our son was admitted to Surrey Memorial Hospital...of course we were having anxiety over all the tests and lack of results and findings. We found Dr Ramdhani to very personable and his beside manner helped put us at ease. He explained everything they did, why and what needs to be done. We were original assigned to the initial emergency doctor but we asked for follow ups with Dr Ramdhani. Haven't dealt with his staff yet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The receptionist is frequently irresponsible about booking and was rude to the extreme when I let her know I would be back momentarily to go change my 6 month old's messy diaper. When the doctor did come get us, he was dismissive of my baby's multiple issues that have necessitated multiple hospital admissions and denied an appropriate referral. I am extremely unhappy with the care he has received, and the lack thereof, as well as the disrespect I have been shown there.

Submitted February 4, 2016