Ratings for Dr. H.B. Ramdhani

I don't know why people are putting all these negative remarks. The doctor and his receptionist are beyond excellent. He is such a caring and kind doctor and his secretary is just lovely. So pleasant and very nice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Excellent doctor and the receptionist is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Ramdhani is a wonderful doctor. He is always on time and very helpful. His receptionist has been working there for a long time since a previous doctor was there. She is so nice and really helpful. She actually talks to u and makes u feel welcome to the office. I have never had any problems with her or the doctor. Very pleasant offie

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I never had the pleasure of dealing with this doctor as it was his resident that actually tended to my daughter. I have had the misfortune of dealing with his office manager. She has been extremely unprofessional, and rude.

Submitted November 16, 2016

Thank you for being extremely professional and pleasant. My son felt comfortable answering questions and having Dr Ramdhani examine him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Our son was admitted to Surrey Memorial Hospital...of course we were having anxiety over all the tests and lack of results and findings. We found Dr Ramdhani to very personable and his beside manner helped put us at ease. He explained everything they did, why and what needs to be done. We were original assigned to the initial emergency doctor but we asked for follow ups with Dr Ramdhani. Haven't dealt with his staff yet.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The receptionist is frequently irresponsible about booking and was rude to the extreme when I let her know I would be back momentarily to go change my 6 month old's messy diaper. When the doctor did come get us, he was dismissive of my baby's multiple issues that have necessitated multiple hospital admissions and denied an appropriate referral. I am extremely unhappy with the care he has received, and the lack thereof, as well as the disrespect I have been shown there.

Submitted February 4, 2016

You need to have a msp referral otherwise the doctor is not allowed to see u. this has to be done every 6 months. So please refrain from leaving marks that are not up to the office to deal with

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is extremely easy going, but a little bit too much so at times, and can take the wait and see approach a bit too far. His receptionist is terrible, and after seeing my child for over a year, I had to wait 4 months to get an appointment. I kept waiting for a call telling me when the appointment was, but instead I got a call that I missed an appointment (which I was never informed of) and that I needed to call back to reschedule. I called back and left 4 messages, which were never returned. They almost never answer the phone and by the time I managed to actually get ahold of someone there, it had been over 6 months since he had seen my child and I needed a new referral. Just ridiculous. I just asked my family doctor for a referral to a new paediatrician.

Submitted September 24, 2015

He is simply the best pediatrician I know.Very helpful and explain everything you need to know in a way where it is easy to understand.Very knoelegeable on his craft.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015