Ratings for Dr. T.J Dhillon

My husband an d I have had the worst experience with Dr Dhillon and his staff ever! He did work on my husband that wasn't authorized or mentioned about to begin with.The secretary argued with me once saying I didn't have insurance because she couldn't get it to go through and actually told me I wasn't leaving until it was paid.Finaaly she realized she put in the wrong number and apologized.Now for the finale...my husband broke a piece off his back tooth.I made an appointment,the evening before his appointment the receptionist called and said thank you for your services but we will no longer be accepting you here.We will gladly forward your records to a new dentist! I was so upset.I called 3x and they did not have the curtesy to call me back so I said everything I felt to the office manager.She actually laughed at me a couple of times.I find this soooo unprofessional and unethical! We are both looking for a new dentist now.Oh,this all came about because my husband hadn't been there in over a year.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Dhillon is one of the best doctors I have come across....I switched from my original dentist to Dr. Dhillon and so has the rest of my family....I had no benefits through my work......As for other doctors that are in this field for the money......dr Dillion is HONEST and Always helps out......I have recommended him to all my friends and they all go to Dr. Dillion......As for staff changing I go for perfection...as he does too......good for you Dr. Dillion......u strive for only the best!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Had my denture done by him and it was so terrible. Not fitting and he always has excuses. His always late or he will be in the office and keeps you waiting. Will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. D is the best dentist. I have referred tons of people over the yrs and no one ever complained about him, his staff or billing. Came across this site and read some reviews and they are all BS. When i asked about it last time they said it was old employees and not patients. This site should do a better job of actually verifying that people are really patients instead of giving a platform to people who werent good at their job to trash their boss reputation. He takes care of insurance for me, gives payment plans if i need and he has even done a root canal for me for free when i was flat broke. My advice is to read between the lines on these reviews

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Receptionist is so rude. He is always late. Always has new staff. His billing is wacked. On a serious note he needs to change his receptionist or send her to classes on how to deal with the public.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor is a deadbeat!!! He purchases products from suppliers and never pays!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

His always late. Makes you wait all the time. Always has new staff. His receptionist is rude and after all that the billing is crazy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had a tooth pulled. I was a nervous wreck but Dr Dhillon was so efficient and his girl that helped him was so helpful, she made me feel so relaxed and at ease. Thank you both of you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I've been visiting Dr. Dhillon for years. He is always friendly and punctual. My family can't say thank you enough for everything he's done.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I have had 5 dentists since i moved to Hamilton. The last one sucked. Dr. D is thorough and talks everything thru in detail so u know u have options. Cause i had so many issues before i came to him he did the xrays for free didnt even check if insurance covered them. What dentist does that? Ever? Staff is just as good and hygienist doesnt rush. My only complaint is that i still see my familys charges on my account. Was fine when i was a minor. I know it's not that big an issue but i like to see it at $0. Im sure reception will fix it for my next visit.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016