Ratings for Dr. Margaret Stahler

I was told to arrive at Stahler's office one half hour prior for paperwork, only to discover that no one was there--the receptionist was at lunch. Therefore, I was rushed to do my paper work "on time for her," which makes no sense. This was not even the worst part. When I got into the exam room and she was reviewing my medical history with me, she went on to degrade my figure, which is not underweight, nor underweight. She used unprofessional language to describe my appearance, and I would rather not repeat what she actually said, as it is humiliating and shameful. She also minimized and dismissed the significance of the personal experiences I have had, which have lead me to have certain medical and physical conditions. She also gave advice, which I later learned may have long-term negative consequences. Not only does she have no good social skills, she gives harmful medical advice. She also dresses inappropriately, almost exposing her entire sagging breasts to anyone in her presence.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010