Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Lamarche

I was very impressed on my first visit with Dr. Jason he has not only taken my pain away but gave me exercises that I will continue to use for the rest of my life. The staff is excellent and very knowledgeable also. I would refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Extremely pushy doctor. Feel that he over exaggerates diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Jason Lamarche was great. He was very professional and educated me on the value of chiropractic work. It has changed my life for the better. I have had many health benefits from the treatments Dr. Jason has given me. I would highly recommend getting treated in the Braidwood office. The staff is so friendly and caring. They will definitely put a smile on your face and you will leave feeling great!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Jason is the best I have seen. He is very helpful in explaining all possible courses of action as well as being courteous, energetic, and a great person. He has helped me with many issues, ranging from headaches, to knee pain, and a fractured vertebra. I would recommend him to anyone, as he is so knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects. The only downside is his office moved from Joliet to Braidwood, but it is worth the drive to see a quality doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

A+++. I had a great experience with Dr. Lamarche. Definitely would recommend to any of my friends or family. Funny how someone thinks he exagerates and is untrustworthy...I think the total opposite. Great personality, great sense of humor, and a great doctor. He really helped me a lot, especially with my eating habits and learning how to handle stress. I give him a 10/10

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Untrustworthy. Grossly exaggerates and does not stay true to his word. Would never recommend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Great dr, great facilities, great staff! It was a great experience and I highly recommend it!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010