Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

I saw Dr McGregor for a hernia operation. The operation was a great success. He is an extremely good surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This man is the best. He is kind, interested, caring and very down to earth. The nurses at the hospital put me at ease immediately telling me he is one of the best surgeons in Brisbane. My procedure went without a hitch thanks to his skill, caring and compassion. Even though I was very nervous he put me straight at ease. I can't recommend Dr McGregor any higher.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This man is the best. He is kind, interested, caring and very down to earth. The nurses at the hospital put me at ease immediately telling me he is one of the best surgeons in Brisbane. My procedure went without a hitch. Even though I was very nervous he put me at ease straight away. I can't recommend Dr McGregor highly enough for his skill, communication and care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This doctor tells it like it is. No rubbish. Fixed my problem.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr McGregor has been a godsend for me. After an embarrassing odour from inside and haemorrhoids, Dr McGregor went straight for the kill. I was operated on with the HAL RAR procedure and my Haemorrhoids vanished and haven't been back since. As for the odour, Dr McGregor used all of his knowledge to detect I had an excessive sweaty back passage and fixed it with Botox injections which dried up the problem. I can't see why there any bad reviews on here about this wonderful doctor, he tells it like it is and gets the job done. Isn't that what we are paying for?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

For my first ever surgery could not have asked for a more professional, dedicated and genuine surgeon. Was very informative and efficient. His professional manner immediately put me at ease and operation was very stress free. Recovery went smoothly. Would recommend him to all and use again should need arrise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I saw Doctor Mcgregor for a Fistula in ANO and he was completely honest and provided me with the utmost care and expertise in fixing it. It's on its way too healing and I am happy with the whole process.. Don't hesitate to go see him for your own peice of mind...Highly recommended Surgery

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr McGregor fixed my haemorrhoids recently. I was really worried because I had seen what my father went through. While it was painful he took great care of me. I rang him for advice and he organised more pain relief when I needed it. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had my hernia repair with Dr McGregor. It was a bit more difficult because I had previously had several Caesarian sections. He did it keyhole and it was great. Almost no pain and a few tiny scars. He was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr McGregor did my haemorrhoid surgery four years ago. I recently had a minor problem and he sorted it all out. It didn't cost me a cent. He always said that if I had any problems in the future that I should come straight back to see him. The person below should do this instead of using this site to whinge about a wonderful surgeon like Dr McGregor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients