Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

Dr McGregor fixed my haemorrhoids recently. I was really worried because I had seen what my father went through. While it was painful he took great care of me. I rang him for advice and he organised more pain relief when I needed it. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had my hernia repair with Dr McGregor. It was a bit more difficult because I had previously had several Caesarian sections. He did it keyhole and it was great. Almost no pain and a few tiny scars. He was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr McGregor did my haemorrhoid surgery four years ago. I recently had a minor problem and he sorted it all out. It didn't cost me a cent. He always said that if I had any problems in the future that I should come straight back to see him. The person below should do this instead of using this site to whinge about a wonderful surgeon like Dr McGregor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I spent $4000 to have my hemorrhoids removed and a colonoscopy and endoscopy with Dr Hugh McGregor in 2013 but it didn't work . My hemorrhoids are still there, I just felt that I wasted my money.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had 2 operations by Dr McGregor. He was always courteous and made me feel very comfortable. He gave great follow-up to the operations and was just really lovely. I have had not one problem following my surgeries. 2 of my family have seen him too and think he is great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr McGregor does not need another good review because he has many But I am giving him my highest approval and satisfaction after 6 weeks recovery from Hernia surgery by him. I have had no problems after the surgery but a complete recovery from my hernia problems . Keep up the good work doctor , I cannot thank you enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent Surgeon who knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Would I recommend Dr McGregor? Absolutely! I've found him to be professional, punctual (can't say that about many other doctors I know), caring (he actually rang me in between theatre cases one day because I was worried about something) and actually has a sense of humour. He was always happy to answer any questions I had, and always explained in more detail when I didn't understand. He continued to monitor my health and when I developed an unrelated issue a couple of months after my surgery was quick to book me in to fix the problem. I would not hesitate to see him again if ever I'm in need of a surgeon. As a bonus, his staff were always friendly, helpful and would always call me back promptly with an answer if I needed to ask the doctor another question.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr McGregor is very caring. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. He is a wonderful surgeon and I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr McGregor is very caring and has done a wonderful job with my surgery. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. I wish I had met him earlier. A wonderful man.

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Credentials