You may also like

Rate Dr. Hugh McGregor

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Ratings

Would I recommend Dr McGregor? Absolutely! I've found him to be professional, punctual (can't say that about many other doctors I know), caring (he actually rang me in between theatre cases one day because I was worried about something) and actually has a sense of humour. He was always happy to answer any questions I had, and always explained in more detail when I didn't understand. He continued to monitor my health and when I developed an unrelated issue a couple of months after my surgery was quick to book me in to fix the problem. I would not hesitate to see him again if ever I'm in need of a surgeon. As a bonus, his staff were always friendly, helpful and would always call me back promptly with an answer if I needed to ask the doctor another question.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2898107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr McGregor is very caring. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. He is a wonderful surgeon and I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr McGregor is very caring and has done a wonderful job with my surgery. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. I wish I had met him earlier. A wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I am worse after the surgery than I was before. I will never trust another surgeon again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

He is wonderful. So caring and patient. He did a fantastic job with my surgery. I had almost no pain after and am pain free for the first time in years. He comes highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr McGregor was wonderful. On more than one occasion he has literally saved my life. He has always shown utmost care and dedication in looking after me and my family. He has always taken the time to listen when I have had questions. I could not recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was given a referral to Dr McGregor from my GP for the surgical removal of a plantar wart. I am extremely unimpressed. His lack of eye contact is unprofessional, he failed to look up from his desk. I am unsure what type of anaesthetic I will receive and he failed to discuss postoperatively 'what to expect'. I understand he specialises in gastrointestinal surgery, and he is probably an amazing surgeon - at that. However I felt he fails to show interest or care of general surgery and surgical patients. I am extremely disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555896].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr McGregor explained every thing to me about my condition and what to expect post op.He ran on time and set my mind at ease regarding my condition. I would recommend him for any surgical procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr McGregor put me at ease immediately. I had a very embarrassing problem and he was wonderful. His candid, relaxed and honest approach put me at ease straight away. I felt I knew everything about my problem and he did a wonderful job fixing it. It is so great to be pain free again. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

The most caring and intelligent doctor I have ever met. Tells you exactly what you are going to get and is very thorough. He listens to you unlike most doctors and is an expert in surgical procedures. He basically gave me back my life when nobody else cared or gave up. I was fixed completley within 2 months after surgery after suffering for over 5 years! Do not hesitate to go under the knife with Dr Mcgregor I would put my life in his hands anyday of the week!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376539].votes_count ]]