Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

Dr McGregor has been a godsend for me. After an embarrassing odour from inside and haemorrhoids, Dr McGregor went straight for the kill. I was operated on with the HAL RAR procedure and my Haemorrhoids vanished and haven't been back since. As for the odour, Dr McGregor used all of his knowledge to detect I had an excessive sweaty back passage and fixed it with Botox injections which dried up the problem. I can't see why there any bad reviews on here about this wonderful doctor, he tells it like it is and gets the job done. Isn't that what we are paying for?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

For my first ever surgery could not have asked for a more professional, dedicated and genuine surgeon. Was very informative and efficient. His professional manner immediately put me at ease and operation was very stress free. Recovery went smoothly. Would recommend him to all and use again should need arrise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I saw Doctor Mcgregor for a Fistula in ANO and he was completely honest and provided me with the utmost care and expertise in fixing it. It's on its way too healing and I am happy with the whole process.. Don't hesitate to go see him for your own peice of mind...Highly recommended Surgery

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr McGregor fixed my haemorrhoids recently. I was really worried because I had seen what my father went through. While it was painful he took great care of me. I rang him for advice and he organised more pain relief when I needed it. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had my hernia repair with Dr McGregor. It was a bit more difficult because I had previously had several Caesarian sections. He did it keyhole and it was great. Almost no pain and a few tiny scars. He was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr McGregor did my haemorrhoid surgery four years ago. I recently had a minor problem and he sorted it all out. It didn't cost me a cent. He always said that if I had any problems in the future that I should come straight back to see him. The person below should do this instead of using this site to whinge about a wonderful surgeon like Dr McGregor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I spent $4000 to have my hemorrhoids removed and a colonoscopy and endoscopy with Dr Hugh McGregor in 2013 but it didn't work . My hemorrhoids are still there, I just felt that I wasted my money.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had 2 operations by Dr McGregor. He was always courteous and made me feel very comfortable. He gave great follow-up to the operations and was just really lovely. I have had not one problem following my surgeries. 2 of my family have seen him too and think he is great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr McGregor does not need another good review because he has many But I am giving him my highest approval and satisfaction after 6 weeks recovery from Hernia surgery by him. I have had no problems after the surgery but a complete recovery from my hernia problems . Keep up the good work doctor , I cannot thank you enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent Surgeon who knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015