Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

Very helpful, and will explain what is going to do with my operating procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr McGregor is such a nice man. He is very honest and explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what was going to happen with my procedure and the recovery afterwards. Now I have recovered I can't believe how easy and smoothly it all went after being so nervous. I highly recommend Dr Mcgregor and his team. They are the best

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I was in agony with an embarrassing problem when I saw Dr McGregor. he got me straight into surgery and fixed the problem just like he said he would. After talking to him I was so confident about what was going to happen and the surgery was a great success. I am pain free for the first time in two years and so happy and grateful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr McGregor is a wonderful surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I saw Dr McGregor for a hernia operation. The operation was a great success. He is an extremely good surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This man is the best. He is kind, interested, caring and very down to earth. The nurses at the hospital put me at ease immediately telling me he is one of the best surgeons in Brisbane. My procedure went without a hitch thanks to his skill, caring and compassion. Even though I was very nervous he put me straight at ease. I can't recommend Dr McGregor any higher.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This man is the best. He is kind, interested, caring and very down to earth. The nurses at the hospital put me at ease immediately telling me he is one of the best surgeons in Brisbane. My procedure went without a hitch. Even though I was very nervous he put me at ease straight away. I can't recommend Dr McGregor highly enough for his skill, communication and care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This doctor tells it like it is. No rubbish. Fixed my problem.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr McGregor has been a godsend for me. After an embarrassing odour from inside and haemorrhoids, Dr McGregor went straight for the kill. I was operated on with the HAL RAR procedure and my Haemorrhoids vanished and haven't been back since. As for the odour, Dr McGregor used all of his knowledge to detect I had an excessive sweaty back passage and fixed it with Botox injections which dried up the problem. I can't see why there any bad reviews on here about this wonderful doctor, he tells it like it is and gets the job done. Isn't that what we are paying for?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

For my first ever surgery could not have asked for a more professional, dedicated and genuine surgeon. Was very informative and efficient. His professional manner immediately put me at ease and operation was very stress free. Recovery went smoothly. Would recommend him to all and use again should need arrise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients