You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

I had 2 operations by Dr McGregor. He was always courteous and made me feel very comfortable. He gave great follow-up to the operations and was just really lovely. I have had not one problem following my surgeries. 2 of my family have seen him too and think he is great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr McGregor does not need another good review because he has many But I am giving him my highest approval and satisfaction after 6 weeks recovery from Hernia surgery by him. I have had no problems after the surgery but a complete recovery from my hernia problems . Keep up the good work doctor , I cannot thank you enough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent Surgeon who knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Would I recommend Dr McGregor? Absolutely! I've found him to be professional, punctual (can't say that about many other doctors I know), caring (he actually rang me in between theatre cases one day because I was worried about something) and actually has a sense of humour. He was always happy to answer any questions I had, and always explained in more detail when I didn't understand. He continued to monitor my health and when I developed an unrelated issue a couple of months after my surgery was quick to book me in to fix the problem. I would not hesitate to see him again if ever I'm in need of a surgeon. As a bonus, his staff were always friendly, helpful and would always call me back promptly with an answer if I needed to ask the doctor another question.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr McGregor is very caring and has done a wonderful job with my surgery. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. I wish I had met him earlier. A wonderful man.

Submitted August 1, 2015

He is wonderful. So caring and patient. He did a fantastic job with my surgery. I had almost no pain after and am pain free for the first time in years. He comes highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr McGregor was wonderful. On more than one occasion he has literally saved my life. He has always shown utmost care and dedication in looking after me and my family. He has always taken the time to listen when I have had questions. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 operations by Dr McGregor. He was always courteous and made me feel very comfortable. He gave great follow-up to the operations and was just really love..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "4-9-2014 I had a Hernia OP. by Dr.Mc Gregor,my Life is never be the same,still need another OP. but not from him,thanks God!!!!"

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGregor does not need another good review because he has many But I am giving him my highest approval and satisfaction after 6 weeks recovery from Hernia su..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Surgeon who knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would I recommend Dr McGregor? Absolutely! I've found him to be professional, punctual (can't say that about many other doctors I know), caring (he actually ran..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGregor is very caring. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. He is a wonderful surgeon and I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGregor is very caring and has done a wonderful job with my surgery. I am pain free for the first time in 20 years. I wish I had met him earlier. A wonderfu..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am worse after the surgery than I was before. I will never trust another surgeon again. "

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is wonderful. So caring and patient. He did a fantastic job with my surgery. I had almost no pain after and am pain free for the first time in years. He come..."

October 12, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "" to "http://drhughmcgregor.vpweb.com.au".

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGregor was wonderful. On more than one occasion he has literally saved my life. He has always shown utmost care and dedication in looking after me and my ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was given a referral to Dr McGregor from my GP for the surgical removal of a plantar wart. I am extremely unimpressed. His lack of eye contact is unprofessi..."

September 29, 2014