Dr. Hugh McGregor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hugh McGregor

Dr McGregor did a fantastic job with my hernia surgery. I relaxed before the operation when the nurses told me he was one of the best surgeons they had worked with. I had a massive hernia and my life was essentially over. After a bignoperations and long recuperation I finally have a rock hard belly and am living life to the full. Thanks Dr McGregor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Wonderful surgeon who took my appendix out fast, very knwoelsagable and scars are hardly noticeable. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr McGregor is a legend! He made my breast cancer journey bearable. He is very caring and explains all in language you understand. Truly a talented man.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

What can I say. Dr McGregor would have to be the best and nicest doctor I have ever met. I was in desperate circumstances and he saved me. Got me straight in and bent over backwards to get me fixed. He is just the best..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very helpful, and will explain what is going to do with my operating procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr McGregor is such a nice man. He is very honest and explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what was going to happen with my procedure and the recovery afterwards. Now I have recovered I can't believe how easy and smoothly it all went after being so nervous. I highly recommend Dr Mcgregor and his team. They are the best

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I was in agony with an embarrassing problem when I saw Dr McGregor. he got me straight into surgery and fixed the problem just like he said he would. After talking to him I was so confident about what was going to happen and the surgery was a great success. I am pain free for the first time in two years and so happy and grateful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr McGregor is a wonderful surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I saw Dr McGregor for a hernia operation. The operation was a great success. He is an extremely good surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This man is the best. He is kind, interested, caring and very down to earth. The nurses at the hospital put me at ease immediately telling me he is one of the best surgeons in Brisbane. My procedure went without a hitch thanks to his skill, caring and compassion. Even though I was very nervous he put me straight at ease. I can't recommend Dr McGregor any higher.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Hugh McGregor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients