You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carissa Doherty

Visited Dr Doherty due to symptoms of perimenopause and low iron levels. She was incredibly knowledgeable and an excellent listener. I have a simple regime that I will now follow and hope this will solve some of my symptoms. I was very impressed with her services and look forward to my follow up appointment to address results.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I felt tired and unhealthy and was told there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Doherty found I had an autoimmune thyroid condition.....and then treated it! I feel amazing! I owe her my health.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer and a month later an appendicitis. I have been treated by her now for two years and I feel better then I have in a long time. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Carissa Doherty is an incredible naturopath. My husband and I went to see her because we were unable to concieve. We now have two beautiful children and I can't say enough about how much she helped us!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I've been going to her for about 6 years. She is very knowledgeable about all facets of naturopathic medicine. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

This ND is very friendly but doesn't seem to know enough about vitamines, adrenal glands etc.. nor how to behave like a medical professional. She also tends to show panic in her face when she thinks you have something wrong..If you decide to see her please double check her advice on the internet!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Carissa Doherty's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Visited Dr Doherty due to symptoms of perimenopause and low iron levels. She was incredibly knowledgeable and an excellent listener. I have a simple regime that..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt tired and unhealthy and was told there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Doherty found I had an autoimmune thyroid condition.....and then treated it! I feel..."

June 25, 2015