Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Simmons

The staff at Treasure Valley Mental Health are warm, friendly and courteous. The staff are knowledgeable and as when scheduling try and get you in to see a Doctor as soon as possible. The office environment is clean and comfortable. As far as Dr. Simmons, you will find no better Psychiatrist in Boise and surrounding area. He's easy to talk to, listens to every word you speak and is a very compassionate man. My wife and I see Dr. Simmons for medical issues. He is very knowledgeable with medications and soon found the right ones for the both of us. Being a man, we tend to hold emotions inside and not speak openly about the problems/issues we are having. Dr. Simmons is so warm and soft spoken you feel compelled to get the negative problems out in the open. Once you get this far, Dr. Simmons goes to work getting out and working out the mental/medical issues you're having and may, if appropriate, prescribe a medication(s) to get you back on track with life. I recommend Dr. Simmons. 5******

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Listens to everything you say. One of the most compassionate men I've ever met.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Eric Simmons is the best doctor I've ever had. I trust him with my life and respect what he does and who he is.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Excellent doctor. In terms of psychiatrists in Boise I think you'll find none better. He literally changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

SIMMONS IS ILL BUT TRIES TO MAINTAIN HIS PRACTIE. WHEN HE IS NOT THERE CANNOT GET MEDS REFILLED. NO BACKUP GO INTO WITHDRAWLS. TERRIBLE PLACE. STAY AWAY. JODY, RECEPTIONIST "PLAY" GOD AND DOCTOR. SHE DECIDES IF YOU NEED MEDS REFILLED WHEN SIMMONS IS IN. BOTH SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MALPRACTICE. HE OVERMEDICATES PEOPLE, DANGEROUS LEVELS, BUT THEN IS NOT THERE TO REFILL AND THE WITHDRAWLS ARE WORSE THAN THE MENTAL ILLNESS. DR. SIMMONS QUIT YOUR PRACTICE AND WARN US IN ADVANCE.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Eric A. Simmons's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1980)