Ratings for Dr. Tony Barton

Dr Barton treats me and my daughter, and I credit him with keeping us both pain free. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He is always able to see us quickly if needed, and I constantly let my friends and coworkers know he is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I found Dr. Barton did not listen to me when I knew that my adjustments weren't helping me. My body was reacting to the way he was adjusting me. I tried to him this but he didn't listen he just kept on adjusting the same way. One night I even had to go to the hospital because I had such bad headaches. I had mentioned this to Dr. Barton on a phone call to him. His advise was, don't move the neck to much. There was never a follow-up from him after that to see how I was doing. I finally decided I had to go see another chiropractor for my headaches. I was very scared, but I knew I had to go. After all I do believe in chiropractic care. But not with this chiropractor. My advise is, see a chiropractor for your well being. But make sure that you and the chiropractor are both working together for the better of your health.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Barton is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever seen and I have been to 4 in total! I was first sent for an X-Ray of my total spine and neck. He then sat me down and went over my x-rays in great detail. The treatment he has provided literally got me back on my feet without the pain I once experienced. He has recommended a new treatment on a Cox Bed! This has also been amazing. I still see Dr. Barton on a maintenance basis and he has made me feel my age once again, rather than someone in their 90's. His secretary Tina is the best. It really makes you feel like a somebody when Tina immediately greets you by name with a big friendly smile!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Barton is chiropractor to both myself and my husband as well as to several of our associates. He is the first chiropractor that I've encountered who insists on sending his patients for an x-ray before treatments begin. That impressed me right from the start. He is knowledgeable and passionate about his craft and does it well. Both he and his receptionist Tina are very personable and truly make you feel like an old friend when you arrive at their office. I would highly recommend Dr. Barton.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Not only did he help me with one problem, but he helped with another I didn't even know about! I always woke up with neck pain and now I have none. I appreciate the fact that he has you sent for more information like xrays before jumping into adjustments. He also takes the time to explain everything and make sure you are comfortable. Him and his staff are extremely friendly and always ask me how I'm doing and remember previous conversations.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Dr Tony has been my chiropractor for 5 years. Excellent care, top quality attention to detail, exceedingly helpful with all problems. Very proactive. Admin staff are friendly and helpful. Excellent office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009