Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Roberts

I became a patient of Dr Roberts a year ago after being under another specialist for the previous 5 year. No comparison! Hands down, Dr Roberts wins....Kind, caring, knowledgeable and friendly. Many doctors could learn from his "down to earth" bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Roberts has helped me with explaining about the disease in my lungs and finding out how to control it. He is a wonderful doctor and very caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr.Roberts has the best bedside manner I have ever seen.He makes you feel so comfortable in a bad situation.Most knowledgable and professional doctor out there.Please dont retire any time soon!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roberts saved my life after 9 months with several specialists trying to discover what I had

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I received excellent care from Dr Roberts. He is thorough, knowledgeable and takes his time to explain everything. His bedsides we was excellent. I gave a 4 for punctuality only because my bronchoscopy was delayed as he was not finished with another patient (understandable that this can happen) but the nurses told kept me informed (as well as my husband). His follow up was fast and efficient. I have complete confidence in his ability to offer excellent care to anyone who is referred to him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

As a lay person, it is difficult to judge your care giver, however, I believe that I have never been in better hands. As a scientist and as a practitioner I don't believe I have ever met someone more competent, caring or thorough. I count myself as very fortunate to have been referred to him in a time of need.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I could write hours about Dr. Roberts, but in short he is the Dr. by his relax nature and knowledge that put me at ease when he treats me. My feeling, nothing could go wrong when I am with him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Incredible doctor. Kind, patient, compassionate, and LISTENS to the patients' concerns. Develops an immediate rapport. Never rushes, explains everything thoroughly, and answers all questions. I cannot say enough about Dr. Roberts - he is a model of what a doctor should be. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Late for appointment for bronchoscopy by 2 hours. No results given after 10 days despite being promised 7 days causing great anguish.Does not return calls

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

He is very knowledgeable and patient. He truly cares about his patients. Dr. Roberts Rocks

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010