Ratings for Dr. Fabio Vasquez

I went in for my annual pelvic exam at first things seemed very normal but during the part of the exam where the Dr uses two fingers and examines your uterus and ovaries he could not find mine and repeatedly yelled at me to relax when I was in obvious pain. I felt ashamed and unsure thinking something was wrong with me. I have had many pelvic exams and none have ever been like this. I feel dr. vasquez did not know what he was doing and he should never do it again especially to any young girls. I subsequently had to go back to the doctors clinic for a vaginal ultrasound. Lo and behold I have a normal uterus and fallopian tubes, which I already knew and now I have wasted another copay. I am very dissatisfied and now am unable to have intercourse in the missionary position anymore due to anxiety and fear of intense pain. Prior to my pelvic exam I had a healthy sex life and never had any fear or anxiety. I will not be going back to this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Did not turn off his cell phone during exam, even the ringtone was inappropriate. It rang three times, he answered once. He was distracted, not attentive, and not professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Really wonderful doctor. He listened and showed care about my concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Fabio Vasquez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Tennessee